Photo via: designsponge.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Glam DIY: Kate Spade Inspired Magazine Holders — 204 Park
- By upcycling a pair of old jeans and some copper piping, you can make this on-trend denim and copper DIY magazine rack. Full step by step tutorial.
- Follow these steps from HGTV Magazine to create this fun DIY painting project.
- Check out the tutorial: DIY X-Shaped Magazine Holder crafts homedecor:
- shelf diy | October 2015 issue of Inside Out magazine. Styling by Mette Helena Rasmussen. Photography by Tia Borgsmidt
- The other day I was flipping through a magazine and reading about some cute gift ideas when I saw the most adorable chalkboard house clock by West Elm. I knew it would be the perfect clock for our gameroom and I also knew I could DIY it for a fraction of the price. I started …
- Craft the coolest magazine rack out of copper pipe and printed fabric. DIY
- How to Hack Ikea Magazine Boxes | farmhouse storage | rustic storage | magazine rack | country storage | shabby chic | DIY storage | bookshelf — Urban Cottage Living
- DIY Vertical Plant Hanger – I Heart Nap Time
- Floral Ohio Door Hanger DIY
- Lemonade Makin Mama- arrow jewelry hanger DIY for under $10.00!
- A DIY plant hanger is an excellent way to bring a fresh herbs into your home. Check out this family friend plant hanger that can be added to any room for fresh herbs and beautiful blooms all year long!