Photo via: simplysalvage.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY : Magnetic Chalkboard Calendar (by Being Brook)
- How to Make a Magnetic Chalkboard Wall for a Family Command Center
- How to Build a Magnetic Chalkboard – perfect idea to organize your family! Love this rustic, industrial command center!
- DIY : Framed Magnetic Spice Rack (by Addicted 2 Decorating)
- The other day I was flipping through a magazine and reading about some cute gift ideas when I saw the most adorable chalkboard house clock by West Elm. I knew it would be the perfect clock for our gameroom and I also knew I could DIY it for a fraction of the price. I started …
- Can you name the ingredients in your shampoo? If not, you may want to consider whipping up a batch of this homemade hair shampoo. Not only will this homemade shampoo recipe give you healthy, gorgeous hair, but it’ll be easy on your wallet too. Whether you have normal, oily or dry hair, this DIY hair recipe can be adapted to fit your needs simply by substituting the essential oils used. Suffer from dry scalp or dandruff? No problem, we tell you have to treat those hair problems as well.
- 10 Totally Ingenious, Ridiculously Stylish IKEA Hacks // Live Simply by Annie
- Simply Beautiful by Angela: Bathroom Makeover on a Budget
- A DIY magnetic wall display in your kitchen of your favorite knives. Functional too!
- DIY Bathroom Organizer Ideas – DIY Magnetic Makeup and Beauty Tools Decorative Space Saving Organization Board via Laura Thoughts
- Repurposed pipe holder stand into silverware holder display; Upcycle, Recycle, Salvage, diy, thrift, flea, repurpose! For vintage ideas and goods shop at Estate ReSale ReDesign, Bonita Springs, FL
- Patio Furniture Redo…Yes, you can salvage your patio furniture