Photo via: hometalk.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- diy pallet wood fireplace, diy, fireplaces mantels, pallet, woodworking projects
- Love this faux mantle with candles and side shelves for a Christmas fireplace! DIY PLANS PROJECT
- Monograms are a timeless piece of decor that can be stylishly incorporated into wall galleries, bookshelves, mantels and desks. Reminiscent of upholstered leather wing chairs, this version adds a bit of masculine flair with rich-looking leather and shiny brass nails, and would lend a bit of library chic to any space. DIY instructions here: http://www.ehow.com/how_12340567_diy-leather-monogram-nailhead-trim.html?utm_source=pinterest.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_content…
- Heres how to make your fireplace a new focal point with faux finishes, stains and glazes. Tons of gorgeous fireplaces, ideas for changing builders grade colors. Your fireplace is begging for a makeover! DIY projects and painting tips at TheMagicBrushinc.com
- Do you desperately need a mantle update? I feel your pain! I was going through the same dilemma until I figured out how to do this easy DIY.
- DIY Spring Mantle decor. Love that rainbow felt ball garland! MichaelsMakers Craftaholics Anonymous
- 5 Reasons to Love a Dark Grey or Black Fireplace 10 Dark Fireplaces to Love
- A stunning floor plan is often all it takes to make guests impressed with your home. Big windows, architectural details, fireplaces, hardwood floors, you know the appeal of those features. Have you ever thought of adding your stairs to the list of focal pieces? Check out how these bloggers did just that! 1. Ombre Steps […]
- With historic details as the backdrop of their art-filled home, Nadia and Mark Singleton live in a 1,500-square-foot dwelling in Leicestershire, England. Built in 1919, their space is full of charming fireplaces, unique details, and dark, moody walls.Nadia runs a 3D printing business that produces prototypes for product designers, jewelry designers, artists, and sculptors. Before that, Nadia worked as a scenic artist and prop maker, painting backdrops for theaters around the country. H…
- Create an easy fall candle centerpiece for next to nothing! Great for your mantle or Thanksgiving day table! Candles, a charger and some leaves!
- nice Home wine bottle mantle or shelf decor, rustic home decor, wine bottles, centerpiece, gifts under 50 by http://www.danazhome-decor.xyz/diy-crafts-home/home-wine-bottle-mantle-or-shelf-decor-rustic-home-decor-wine-bottles-centerpiece-gifts-under-50/
- Fall Mantle Makeover