Photo via: fishandbull.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Get that flawless face with minimal effort.
- The Best Paint Colours (and accents) for Boys Rooms Whenever I have clients with kids there is often a struggle between what the kid wants and what the parent wants. The kids often gravitate towards colours in the ‘primary’ – aka ‘visual punch in the face’ range (blue/red/yellow), where as Moms lean towards the softer more subtle versions of these colours. And of course, there is the odd brave parent who lets their kids pick their own colours – bless their hearts. NOT THIS MOMMA! I am waaay too much of a control freak for that! And yes, these few paragraphs are copied from Best Benjamin Moore Paint Colours for Girls Rooms – I can only be so sharp and witty you know! So what do you do when you and baby-boo are at odds over paint colours? You read this….Tips for choosing paint colours with your kids for their bedroom… Tip 1 DO NOT let them pick the colour they want – they are usually colour ninjas Ask them to tell you 2 different colours that they would like on their
- Learn how to create a healthy DIY organic facial powder with only 5 ingredients! This is a perfect compliment to Pronounces DIY organic face foundation.
- 5 DIY Healthy Face Wash Recipes for every skin type
- DIY Birch Mini Ladder Decor
- Recycled Craft Idea – DIY mini pouches from toothpaste tubes
- Easy DIY tree bark candle holder for mini candles! Get all your crafting needs from candles to scissors at Walgreens.com.
- DIY Rustic Mini Crate Table – Create this mini crate table in a day.
- DIY Mini Macrame Hangers from Hallmark | thinkmakeshareblog
- An old bookcase becomes a mini mudroom in this DIY furniture makeover. Details + more makeovers: http://www.midwestliving.com/homes/decorating-ideas/22-easy-furniture-makeovers/page/5/0
- DIY: Mini Wall Art From Shoebox Lids
- DIY Easter Mini Floral Bouquets | Free Printable Wrapping — coco and mingo