Photo via: cremedelacraft.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Cool DIY Room Decor Ideas in Red – Creative Home Decor, Wall Art and Bedroom Crafts to Accent Your Red Room – Creative Craft Projects and Quick Arts and Crafts Ideas for Teens and Adults – Easy Ways To Decorate on A Budget http://diyprojectsforteens.com/diy-room-decor-red
- Check out how to build a DIY wall organizer from old shutters @istandarddesign
- This is the easiest canvas wall art project youll ever make – all you need is some glue and your favorite paint color. Customize with any saying you like!
- Shoe Box Lids – Spray paint in a glossy white, tape, next color. DYI art
- For some easy DIY art, make these mini animal canvases out of plastic toys, super glue and paint! They are so funky and unique for a nursery or childs bedroom!
- Free Printable Glitter Kiss Art from @chicfetti – easy wall art DIY
- Recycled Craft Idea – DIY mini pouches from toothpaste tubes
- DIY Mini Macrame Hangers from Hallmark | thinkmakeshareblog
- Room divider from Hobby Lobby, large wall art, easy cheap project
- Room divider from Hobby Lobby, large wall art, easy cheap project… – http://centophobe.com/room-divider-from-hobby-lobby-large-wall-art-easy-cheap-project/ –
- Chic home office features a wall clad in Thibaut Ikat Wallpaper lined with a wall to wall floating shelf accented with art from Minted.
- Two posters for your wall, to frame after printing. Choose your size, up to a 20×30 which is shown in featured image. Create a unique statement piece in your home in a fun, easy, affordable way! The frames shown are from Ikea, they come with the matte included. Costco is a great choice for printing your art. Enjoy!! XOXO, Kelly