Photo via: oprah.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This is a great idea for when you dont have a lot of space for a traditional sofa table ~ DIY one
- Whats your idea of a great way to relax outdoors? To most, it could be as simple as sitting on a comfortable chair with a convenient place for some drinks and snacks If this is one of the things you enjoy doing after a long day or during weekends, then heres a piece of DIY furniture you might want to add to your home! Its a chair bench for two with a table in the middle for your drinks or books. Spend a relaxing weekend lounging on it while you catch up with friends and loved ones.
- Great Ideas 12 Ways to Decorate Your Easter Table | DIY
- Love the idea for a simple DIY wire basket side table @istandarddesign
- Love the idea for a simple DIY wire basket side table @Industry Standard Design
- DIY Tic Tac Toe. This would make a great gift for kids, or a travel game idea for the kiddos on a road trip.
- marble + wood cheese board tray DIY – great handmade hostess gift idea
- Easy Install : Renew, Shelf Covers For Wire Shelves. What a great idea. Could also be DIY if you have some basic woodworking skills
- DIY map coasters – make your own coasters for a great gift idea! Choose any maps that you want!
- DIY Welcome Mat IKEA Hack is a great inexpensive idea for making your entryway look even better on a budget! Our tutorial is easy to follow and under $5!
- Make new wood look OLD with this tutorial on how to Weather Wood. This DIY idea would be great on rustic furniture in your house or crafts.
- Sew a minky rag quilt either as a lap quilt or a new baby quilt. This super soft quilt is great for the beginning quilter. A simple DIY craft tutorial idea.