Photo via: howtonestforless.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Make a HUGE canvas photo using foam boards and making prints at Staples. Total cost is $20! Most canvas 4×6 cost $40 and up to buy.
- DIY: How to Make Primitive Grubby Jars – using Mod Podge and coffee or spices, you can transform an old jar (or electric window candle) into a treasure – via American Prim
- This simple DIY cake stand is easy to embellish with your favorite scrapbook paper and Mod Podge. Decorate all your cake stands for a holiday or party!
- Looking for a fun spring craft project? This confetti mug is easy and adds color to your morning! | DIY Confetti Mug | Tissue paper confetti | Mod podge crafts | DIY Latte Mug – Do It Your Freaking Self
- Modern Canvas Wall Art Sophisticated, Trendy and Modern Canvas Wall Art Elevate and transform your home into the paradise of your dreams with funky, cool and modern canvas wall art. You will appreciate how bold bright colors along with beautiful flowers and abstract designs can make a room stunningly beautiful. In addition your space will fill more inviting and you can switch these around to various rooms of your home. Most of these abstract canvas prints look great as art for your living
- How to Create Primitive Jars – using Mod Podge, instant and ground coffee and spices – via The Krazy Kraft Lady: Primitive Grubby/Grungy Canning Jars
- Learn how to use Mod Podge! FAQ, how-tos, and videos to turn you into a decoupage expert.
- How to transfer a photo onto canvas! – Click image to find more DIY & Crafts Pinterest pins
- Give your old worn out coasters a new lease on life using some mod podge, music sheets and your Silhouette Cameo. DIY Farmhouse Music Sheet Coasters | Full tutorial | www.raggedy-bits.com
- Buy the wood plaques at hobby lobby for $1, paint and mod podge the pic onto them.
- Mod Podge candles with Vera Bradley Napkins…what a great idea for a gift!
- Are you curious what the Mod Podge formulas look like when they are dry? Click through for this handy dandy guide!