Photo via: sugarandcloth.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Skinnylap- How to install thin faux shiplap. Get the Fixer Upper modern farmhouse look with a wood lath feature wall.
- Grateful. Thankful. Blessed. Wood Sign | Reclaimed Wood Sign | Home Décor | Thanksgiving Décor | Holiday Decorations PRODUCT DESCRIPTION: Grateful. Thankful. Blessed. Wood Sign. This hand painted rustic sign is the perfect Holiday décor piece 🙂 Looks great on a fireplace mantel or on a gallery wall! The wood used to create this sign is made from reclaimed wood and has character that cant be replicated. Hooks are included for hanging. Each order is custom made and hand painted, so some variation should be expected. SIZE & MATERIAL: Made of reclaimed wood, so length and width may vary. Approx. 5×20 White paint on dark stained wood… Have something else in mind? Message us to customize any order! SHIPPING: We ship all of our items via USPS. We do not ship to P.O. boxes and currently only ship to addresses in the US. QUESTIONS: Have any questions, please feel free to contact us
- Bring style and organization to your home with this DIY mail organizer from Liberty Hardware. Light wood and stainless steel hardware creates a sleek, modern look in this fun hanging wall organizer. Use KILZ Primer to prep your wood before painting an accent stripe for a pop of color. Click here to see the rest of this easy tutorial.
- A Bubbly Life: DIY Copper Wood Hooks
- An interior stone wall can add so much character to a home and is within your reach with this step by step tutorial. DIY Stone Wall Tutorial!
- This farmhouse kitchen remodel was so much fun to see the transformation! It features rustic wood countertops, stone backsplash, and farmhouse decor.
- ** Pinned over 175,000 times! ** – Stone and Brick Accent Wall Projects • Tips, Ideas & Tutorials! • Explore our blog for more great DIY projects and home decorating ideas!
- Wood with hooks and rods, so pretty, simple and cheap. Love it
- Entry way with reclaimed wood and hooks daniellemcohen
- cool Mailbox, Mail, Mail Organizer, Key Hooks, Rustic, Letters, Magazines, Reclaimed Wood, Farmhouse, Barn, Woodwork, Keys, Home Decor by http://www.best99-home-decor-pics.club/homemade-home-decor/mailbox-mail-mail-organizer-key-hooks-rustic-letters-magazines-reclaimed-wood-farmhouse-barn-woodwork-keys-home-decor/
- DIY project – blown up polaroids on the wall
- Check out how to build a DIY wall organizer from old shutters @istandarddesign