Photo via: sugarandcloth.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Skinnylap- How to install thin faux shiplap. Get the Fixer Upper modern farmhouse look with a wood lath feature wall.
- Bring style and organization to your home with this DIY mail organizer from Liberty Hardware. Light wood and stainless steel hardware creates a sleek, modern look in this fun hanging wall organizer. Use KILZ Primer to prep your wood before painting an accent stripe for a pop of color. Click here to see the rest of this easy tutorial.
- An interior stone wall can add so much character to a home and is within your reach with this step by step tutorial. DIY Stone Wall Tutorial!
- Entry way with reclaimed wood and hooks daniellemcohen
- Wood with hooks and rods, so pretty, simple and cheap. Love it
- cool Mailbox, Mail, Mail Organizer, Key Hooks, Rustic, Letters, Magazines, Reclaimed Wood, Farmhouse, Barn, Woodwork, Keys, Home Decor by http://www.best99-home-decor-pics.club/homemade-home-decor/mailbox-mail-mail-organizer-key-hooks-rustic-letters-magazines-reclaimed-wood-farmhouse-barn-woodwork-keys-home-decor/
- ** Pinned over 175,000 times! ** – Stone and Brick Accent Wall Projects • Tips, Ideas & Tutorials! • Explore our blog for more great DIY projects and home decorating ideas!
- Check out how to build a DIY wall organizer from old shutters @istandarddesign
- Cool DIY Room Decor Ideas in Red – Creative Home Decor, Wall Art and Bedroom Crafts to Accent Your Red Room – Creative Craft Projects and Quick Arts and Crafts Ideas for Teens and Adults – Easy Ways To Decorate on A Budget http://diyprojectsforteens.com/diy-room-decor-red
- Its easy to make DIY modern art using Frog Tape! A great way to create art for a large wall in your home.
- DIY Modern Plank Wall by Bigger Than The Three Of Us
- Stone Patio DIY Fire Pit & Wood Beam Benches – Lehman Lane