Photo via: bhg.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Scored an amazing deal on a bunch of terra cotta pots at @99centsonly so I made a bunch of DIY terra cotta pot ideas. Like did you know you can make a DRINK RISER with a flower pot? YASSS! Get 3 summer DIY terra cotta pot ideas like this Watermelon DIY Terra Cotta Pot Idea at http://www.smartfundiy.com/4th-of-july-diy-terra-cotta-pot/ DoingThe99 99YourFourth [AD]
- Scored an amazing deal on a bunch of terra cotta pots at @99centsonly so I made a bunch of DIY terra cotta pot ideas. Like did you know you can DECOUPAGE fabric onto terra cotta? YASSS! Get 3 patriotic DIY terra cotta pot ideas at http://www.smartfundiy.com/4th-of-july-diy-terra-cotta-pot/ P.S. that bandanna from 99CentsOnly is my fave right now! DoingThe99 99YourFourth [AD]
- Large DIY Architectural Angel Sculpture Made From Repurposed Wood and Recycled Pieces PLUS How to Make your own Beaded Wood Trim Tutorial
- 20 ways to make a lamp from reused materials! …like the one made with recycled used coffee filters!
- Mosaic flower frame
- MADE IT: Striped Terra-Cotta Pots DIY succulents by thegoldenfig.com
- Reclaimed wood wall art, Chevron Diamond design, twin headboard or can be used as wood wall decor or made into a tabletop. Made from reclaimed wood lath from a church made in 1830 and from another old building. On sale, this twin headboard or wall art is ready to ship. This listing is for this size only, approx. 41 by 17 by 1.5 inches. It comes ready to hang vertically or horizontally on a small nail or two in the wall. Will arrive ready to hang on the wall. We also offer the Full, Queen and King size headboards. Convo us for dimensions and price. This rustic twin headboard is made of all natural lath that has aged through the years and has changed color to many different hues of brown due to oxidation. The lighter colored lath is also natural but when the plaster was applied years ago the lath absorbed some of the plaster giving it this lighter color. None of the laths have been painted. It is an original design of mine and each is unique due to texture, color and grain in the laths are all different, also the old nail holes are not in the same place. Please go to the drop down menu to choose if you would like the finish to be natural as is, or have a clear matte finish applied. We do customize. It is designed and handmade by me, Michael Hutton. It is signed by me and dated. This one is ready to ship. The evening that it ships I will send the customer the tracking number and the date of arrival. It will ship usps or Fedex 3-5 business days after purchase. Thank you for visiting my shop at Past Reclaimed for your rustic mosaic reclaimed wood wall art and headboards. https://PastReclaimed.etsy.com
- With the leftover piece of ceiling fan blade from a previous project, and other materials I had in my repurposing stash, I made this funky flower wall art.
- DIY flower vase made of pennies
- China Cabinet Update in Bit of Sugar by Behr from confessionsofaserialDIYer.com
- Easy felt barrettes for 4th of JULY – Make with eco-fi felt made with recycled plastic bottles.
- Recycled Craft Idea – DIY mini pouches from toothpaste tubes