Photo via: diyhowto.org
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Dresser drawer Bathroom Shelf Instruction – Practical Ways to Recycle Old Drawers for Home Furniture
- DIY Furniture Hacks | DIY Drawer Shelves | Cool Ideas for Creative Do It Yourself Furniture | Cheap Home Decor Ideas for Bedroom, Bathroom, Living Room, Kitchen – http://diyjoy.com/diy-furniture-hacks
- Full step by step tutorial to show you how to recover an old ottoman with a slip cover that can be easily removed for washing. This is a must with kids.
- View All Pages Prev1 of 11Next If you’re looking for ways to add style and beauty to your home but don’t want to spend a lot of money, try one of these easy DIY glam decor projects. 10 DIY glam decor ideas that will make your home look stunning I’m not really sure exactly when it started… I used to have a much more traditional design style with a little country mixed in (which you can see in the original versions of my master bedroom and bathroom). But looking at my recent master bathroom makeover (which I love!), it is definitely not country! And none of the other room makeovers I’ve done recently (Den, Home Office, Dining Room, Guest Bathroom) have been either. Maybe my cats are rubbing off on me…they love sparkly and furry things, too… In any case, I guess I just have to admit it to myself…I have turned into a glam queen. All of the rooms in my house now have some glam elements in them. The great thing is that it’s actually pretty easy to add glamorous decorations to a room without having to spend a lot of money…and I thought I’d share some of my favorite DIY glam decor projects in case you want to add some of that old Hollywood feeling to your house, too. Prev1 of 11Next View All Pages You Might Also Like
- Old drawer with legs attached to hold décor pillows (by Making Home Base)
- Revitalise plain white napkins with this indigo tie-dye pattern – just follow these simplye instructions for a unique indigo addition to your home!
- DIY: How To Put Hinges On A Drawer Front – turn a drawer into a usable space for a printer. Tutorial.
- Drawer fitted with pegboard to hold dishes. Looking for new and creative ways to eliminate disorder in your kitchen? Incorporate a few of these clutter-busting features in your next kitchen remodel.
- DIY Bathroom Decor Ideas for Teens – Best Creative, Cool Bath Decorations and Accessories for Teenagers – Easy, Cheap, Cute and Quick Craft Projects That Are Fun To Make. Easy to Follow Step by Step Tutorials http://diyprojectsforteens.com/diy-bathroom-decor-teens
- Great way to reuse an old door. Unique picture frame. Recycle DIY
- There’s something about doilies that I like even though they are kind of old fashioned. Here a some cute ways that you can take an ordinary doily and make something decorative for your home! DIY home decorating ideas, easy crafts, cottage style
- These DIY Crate Shelves take crafty to a whole new level! With a pop of colored paint and patterned fabric, these wall organizers are decorative as well as practical. The unique storage makes this upcycled project ideal for your daughter’s bedroom or your home office!