Photo via: projectnursery.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY project – blown up polaroids on the wall
- DIY: How To Reupholster a Chair – excellent tutorial!
- DIY Feather Finish Concrete Countertops and How to Avoid a Huge Mistake | blesserhouse.com – A thorough step-by-step tutorial with useful tips and advice on what not to do.
- Milk Paint Dresser Project on The Graphics Fairy. By Annie Spackman. This painted furniture project using Miss Mustard Seed Milk Paint is so lovely! A wonderful DIY Home Decor Tutorial. Would look great in a Farmhouse style home!
- Bring a unique look to your bedroom or nursery by creating this DIY Tribal inspired pattern on a dresser.
- DIY Dresser Makeover for a nursery
- This is the easiest canvas wall art project youll ever make – all you need is some glue and your favorite paint color. Customize with any saying you like!
- DIY Canvas Quote Art Tutorial. Create a custom canvas quote art for under $20 with this easy tutorial complete with step-by-step photos. Perfect for decorating your childs nursery or bedroom; adding an inspirational quote to an office wall; etc. Would be a fun gift too.
- Take a laminated dresser from worn to wonderful in four steps with this intermediate DIY project.
- DIY Craft Project: Sharpie Mug Tutorial – Custom heart handle mugs that require…
- Velvet Bolster Tutorial – Cedar Hill Farmhouse | DIY Sewing Project
- DIY pillows are a fun sewing project that can quickly update a room. Learn how make a euro sham pillow with this detailed sewing tutorial that includes video instructions.Find out what youll learn about the first pillow in my Craftsy class – Custom Bedding – Decorative shams And Pillows – the Euro sham with a knife-pleat ruffle!