Photo via: thediydreamer.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Cool DIY Room Decor Ideas in Red – Creative Home Decor, Wall Art and Bedroom Crafts to Accent Your Red Room – Creative Craft Projects and Quick Arts and Crafts Ideas for Teens and Adults – Easy Ways To Decorate on A Budget http://diyprojectsforteens.com/diy-room-decor-red
- How to make an ottoman – Looking for living room decor ideas that are unique and affordable? I used an old milk crate to make a really cool ottoman.
- Looking for some cute holiday decor ideas that wont break the bank? Try one of these 4 Easy DIY Holiday Projects! Your home will be merry & bright!
- DIY Giant Pegboard | How to Decorate Large Spaces | Home Decor Ideas | Vintage Revivals
- Youve got boxes full of quaint, unique, and beautiful items. You would love to display them, but youre not sure how to incorporate them into your decor. Fortunately, theres a word for that decor style — eclectic. Embrace it! Take your cues from artists galleries and museums, and create clusters of interesting objects throughout your home. Turn an ashtray into a holder for antique rings; use an old milk crate to stash records. Keep reading for the eBay scoop on decorating with curiosities.
- 10 Ideas to Make Your Home Fall Cozy
- Yellow Wildflowers in Enamelware Pitcher from Town and Country Living featured on Cedar Hill Farmhouse | The fastest and easiest way to add summer color to your home is with fresh cut flowers.
- 15 Creative Ways you can decorate your home for free – Thats right, I said FREE! You will love to see my findings as you get new ideas to decorate your home, and to keep from getting you in trouble with your budget. http://seedtime.com/creative-ways-to-decorate-your-home-for-free/
- 15 Creative Ways you can decorate your home for free – Thats right, I said FREE! You will love to see my findings as you get new ideas to decorate your home, and to keep from getting you in trouble with your budget. http://christianpf.com/creative-ways-to-decorate-your-home-for-free/
- 15 Creative Ways you can decorate your home for free – Thats right, I said FREE! You will love to see my findings as you get new ideas to decorate your home, and to keep from getting you in trouble with your budget. seedtime.com/…
- DIY faux milk glass pumpkins at sweetcsdesignscom – a beautiful easy way to decorate for fall!
- Made from a beautiful antique/vintage hand-woven hemp grain sack from Europe, the textile dates from the early 1900s. It would be a great holiday accent pillow or simply fit well into your farmhouse or rustic decor. MATERIAL AND COLOR: Heavy hemp fabric, heringbone pattern handwoven. Black stripes. The fabrics tone is a straw colour, rustic texture. CONDITION: Vintage good condition, no hole or tear, never repaired. Due to the vintage nature of these linens, there are some very minor imperfections, spots from age and faded discoloration in the fabric. These are considered part of their charm. Zipper closure. Please note that my pillow shams are made of grain sack on both sides as opposed to the front only. The fabric on the back has no stripes. Size: max. 37.5 x 17 (95cm x 42cm) in the pictures 1-4. The rest of the dimensions will fit the usual inserts as seen in picture 5. NOTE: If you need a different size, please contact me with your request. Insert not included. ***If you want us to make a custom pillow insert, please purchase from here: https://www.etsy.com/listing/217553360/add-a-custom-insert-to-your-throw-pillow ***If you want to add the small pillow cover from images, please purchase from here: https://www.etsy.com/listing/268848178/authentic-grain-sack-pillow-cover?ref=shop_home_active_1 More pillow covers from antique authentic grain sack fabric: https://www.etsy.com/shop/Medreana?section_id=14363513&ref=shopsection_leftnav_6 HISTORY OF THE EUROPEAN GRAIN SACKS: These grain sacks were originally produced about 100 years ago on European farms, to bring grain to the mill. Each sack was hand woven from hemp with a distinctive pattern of strips showing which farm it belonged to, sometimes with a hand stitched monogram. The reason for the unique family farm markings were because the farmers wanted to be able to identify their own sacks when transporting sugar, flour and grain to the market. And when the grain came back from the mill, the unique markings ensured the sacks were returned to their rightful owner. These textiles are, by nature, extremely Eco-friendly! The average age of these textiles is 100 years and they were naturally home grown, home retted (in local lakes and ponds) and woven by hand. These textiles are being re-cycled today and showing off the extreme craftsmanship of past generations! Yet another feature that makes these textiles extremely eco-friendly is their durability. These textiles were designed to endure generations of constant use and will have an extremely long life. The timeless beauty of this linen and their extraordinary quality make these textiles the perfect choice for any home and an environmentally friendly choice. Grain sack adds a bit of history and authentic vintage charm to whatever it touches! These textiles are machine washable, tumble dry! For more great ideas you can visit me on Pinterest by using the link below: http://pinterest.com/medreana/grain-sacks-home-decor/ __________________________________________________________ If you require any further information feel free to contact us. Worldwide shipping options available . Dont see your county listed ? Ask for a quote! _________________________________________________________________ Thanks so much for stopping by our store and we hope to see you again soon