Photo via: lifeonvirginiastreet.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The Best Paint Colours (and accents) for Boys Rooms Whenever I have clients with kids there is often a struggle between what the kid wants and what the parent wants. The kids often gravitate towards colours in the ‘primary’ – aka ‘visual punch in the face’ range (blue/red/yellow), where as Moms lean towards the softer more subtle versions of these colours. And of course, there is the odd brave parent who lets their kids pick their own colours – bless their hearts. NOT THIS MOMMA! I am waaay too much of a control freak for that! And yes, these few paragraphs are copied from Best Benjamin Moore Paint Colours for Girls Rooms – I can only be so sharp and witty you know! So what do you do when you and baby-boo are at odds over paint colours? You read this….Tips for choosing paint colours with your kids for their bedroom… Tip 1 DO NOT let them pick the colour they want – they are usually colour ninjas Ask them to tell you 2 different colours that they would like on their
- Heres 50 great beginner woodworking projects that will get you comfortable with the basics of building with wood. Some of the projects below can be completed in a weekend and others in just a few hours, either way all the projects will help you create something great out of wood.
- Is your laundry room a nightmare? Get some inspiration for a makeover… Ive truned mine around for less than $100, take a look! homedecor interiors DIY homemakeover laundryroom
- View All Pages Prev1 of 8Next If you are planning a bathroom makeover using black and white floor tile, this list will give you some inspiration and provides the sources for the tiles. Of all of the new elements that I put in my master bathroom makeover, there are 2 things that I have had all kinds of questions and comments about. The first is the zebra stencil on the walls (I will be doing a post on how to do that). The second is the black and white floor tile. While I loved the floor tiles the second I saw them, I didn’t realize everyone else would love them as much as I do! Although I probably shouldn’t be surprised since black and white is a very classic color combination that goes with pretty much every style. When I was going through the process of picking the tiles, I actually saw quite a few different patterns that I liked before I settled on the one I chose. With all of the interest, I thought I would share some of those other inspiration pictures (and tile options) that I looked at. Keep reading to see the stunning ways that black and white floor tile was used in these beautiful bathrooms. Prev1 of 8Next Have comments or questions on these bathrooms with black and white floor tile? Tell us in the section below. View All Pages You Might Also Like
- DIY Feather Finish Concrete Countertops and How to Avoid a Huge Mistake | blesserhouse.com – A thorough step-by-step tutorial with useful tips and advice on what not to do.
- tutorial on how to paint wall stripes without paint bleed in less than three hours with amazing tips and tricks from sengerson.com.
- This is the easiest canvas wall art project youll ever make – all you need is some glue and your favorite paint color. Customize with any saying you like!
- Are you looking for the best DIY easy homeade playdough recipe? Look no further! This recipe is done in less than 15 minutes and its the playdough ever!
- Gorgeous blue waters have the makings of an expensive abstract art piece, but its not! Its a quick DIY project with just paint and a canvas! Less than $22 for custom, gorgeous art in your home. | Tutorial at TheTurquoiseHome.com
- My new outdoor benches! DIY and less than $20! May use this as a coffee table/extra seating due to my den being narrow!
- DIY pillows are a fun sewing project that can quickly update a room. Learn how make a euro sham pillow with this detailed sewing tutorial that includes video instructions.Find out what youll learn about the first pillow in my Craftsy class – Custom Bedding – Decorative shams And Pillows – the Euro sham with a knife-pleat ruffle!
- Plastic bottle baskets are great once you are done with the project. You can actually just use a regular plastic bottle for this and add a nice rope to secure