Photo via: apartmenttherapy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The Best Paint Colours (and accents) for Boys Rooms Whenever I have clients with kids there is often a struggle between what the kid wants and what the parent wants. The kids often gravitate towards colours in the ‘primary’ – aka ‘visual punch in the face’ range (blue/red/yellow), where as Moms lean towards the softer more subtle versions of these colours. And of course, there is the odd brave parent who lets their kids pick their own colours – bless their hearts. NOT THIS MOMMA! I am waaay too much of a control freak for that! And yes, these few paragraphs are copied from Best Benjamin Moore Paint Colours for Girls Rooms – I can only be so sharp and witty you know! So what do you do when you and baby-boo are at odds over paint colours? You read this….Tips for choosing paint colours with your kids for their bedroom… Tip 1 DO NOT let them pick the colour they want – they are usually colour ninjas Ask them to tell you 2 different colours that they would like on their
- Tweet Pin It If you’re like me you probably have a lot of little fabric scraps of various sizes left over from previous sewing projects. They pile up in your closet or craft room and you love them but you aren’t quite sure what to do with them. I’ve got a few project ideas for … [Read More…]
- Sitting outdoor the home is a good idea which should be followed on the weekends because it allows a person send some time with the loved ones living in the home for which it is difficult to manage time on the week days. We always try to show the ideas which can be created for having a cup of tea with the dear ones for refreshing the mind or for having a meal outside the home. See the repurposed wood pallet outdoor couch set and decide whether it is good for your home or not.
- Outdoor furniture can be so expensive, but these DIY outdoor furniture projects are high on style and easy on your wallet! If you are looking for outdoor furniture ideas that you can make yourself, click through to see the best DIY outdoor furniture tutor
- DIY Bathroom Decor Ideas for Teens – Best Creative, Cool Bath Decorations and Accessories for Teenagers – Easy, Cheap, Cute and Quick Craft Projects That Are Fun To Make. Easy to Follow Step by Step Tutorials http://diyprojectsforteens.com/diy-bathroom-decor-teens
- You guys, can I say something that might be a little controversial? I think ottomans might be the least appreciated piece of furniture out there. Yep, I said it. We often overlook and under appreciate this lonely workhorse of the furniture world. These babies aren’t just meant for being under our feet. Sure, they’re super comfy for foot support at the end of a long day. But even more, ottomans are multifunctional and can serve many, many purposes in our living rooms, family rooms, offices,
- Looking for some cute holiday decor ideas that wont break the bank? Try one of these 4 Easy DIY Holiday Projects! Your home will be merry & bright!
- July Sale! 20% off our Buenos Aires design. Please use coupon code Storage20 at checkout. We made this platform bed to utilize the space under the bed in a functioning, easy to access storage space. The foot of the bed is a solid piece of wood, while both sides are lined with 3 spacious drawers per side. The bed is made from knotty pine and stained Classic Gray. The Rustic Wood Headboard is sold separately. Customize your own by picking any of the Minwax Wood Finish stains! http://www.minwax.com/wood-products/stains/minwax-wood-finishColors The sample colors shown on Minwax.com are digital representations and will not necessarily be an exact match to our finished product. Please use this site for ideas and convo me to discuss colors. I am happy to send stain samples after purchase. We are not responsible for the final finished color, if no conversation has been made. Minor assembly required. Our Platform Beds and Headboards are built for standard bed/mattress measurements. Sizes are as follows: Twin-39 inches wide by 75 inches long Full-54 inches wide by 75 inches long Queen-60 inches wide by 80 inches long California King-72 inches wide by 85 inches long King-76 inches wide by 80 inches long *Our pieces are made with real wood! Please allow for slight variations from product photos due to original wood color and characteristics. No two pieces are exactly the same! Stain variations are a natural part of real wood furniture. Natural wood comes in various colors, which affect the final stain color. Each piece may have some stain color variations within the different pieces of wood. These variations are a natural and normal part of these beautiful one of a kind pieces! Bed Shipments-Our beds are shipped via Freight shipping and delivered to your door if you are in a single family home or curbside if you are in an apartment building and require a signature. Our delivery companies are not responsible for bringing your product inside, or assembly. If you would like this service, we may be able to arrange it for an EXTRA fee.
- Save money with these farmhouse style home decor ideas! From furniture to home accents and organization ideas, there are over a hundred projects to choose from. Not only are these DIY ideas are easy on the wallet, they are also easy to make. You can complete most of these projects in less than a day. For most of these DIY …
- How to spray paint outdoor metal furniture to last a long time. Simple DIY tutorial with recommendations for the best products to use to get a finish that will last in all weather conditions outdoors. This is a simple DIY project . www.H2OBungalow
- Locating funding for terminal Master’s programs can sometimes be tricky. Students may run into the problem of locating scholarships that cater to only undergraduate students or that are only offered to students pursuing a doctoral degree. But fear not as there are actually many scholarships that were created with Master’s students in mind. First of …
- DIY Printable Labels: This inspiration gives us the warm fuzzies. The best and most popular way to keep your home organized is by using labels to structure everything. Labels aren’t just for the pantry. They’d also be perfect for giving order to your garage and even your bathroom. (via The Creativity Exchange)