Photo via: juliapalosini.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Whats your idea of a great way to relax outdoors? To most, it could be as simple as sitting on a comfortable chair with a convenient place for some drinks and snacks If this is one of the things you enjoy doing after a long day or during weekends, then heres a piece of DIY furniture you might want to add to your home! Its a chair bench for two with a table in the middle for your drinks or books. Spend a relaxing weekend lounging on it while you catch up with friends and loved ones.
- Porch Swing Makeover. Before and After pictures including the paint color used. Oak porch swing makeover project details.
- DIY Porch and Patio Ideas – DIY Vertical Garden – Decor Projects and Furniture Tutorials You Can Build for the Outdoors -Swings, Bench, Cushions, Chairs, Daybeds and Pallet Signs http://diyjoy.com/diy-porch-patio-decor-ideas
- This Hanging Solar Lantern features the classic pineapple welcome symbol. Hang this cheerful, yellow lantern along a path or from your porch in the sun, and …
- Upcycle and Repurpose a vintage enamel colander into a hanging flower basket planter! Its the perfect reuse for a colander with rust- it comes with natural drainage and its easy to hang! Such an easy way to add cottage charm to your porch. SadieSeasongoods / www.sadieseasongoods.com
- DIY Tree Swing for Kids & Adults
- DIY Branch Swing Shelves
- How to build a simple bubble fountain for your backyard or deck. This was a quick and easy DIY – it only took an afternoon! This style of fountain uses two or more pots – and has a relaxing bubbling sound and pretty waterfall effect down the sides. A l
- How to spray paint outdoor metal furniture to last a long time. Simple DIY tutorial with recommendations for the best products to use to get a finish that will last in all weather conditions outdoors. This is a simple DIY project . www.H2OBungalow
- How to DIY farmhouse style adirondack chairs. Build them, paint them and style them! She shows you how. Bring farmhouse decor outdoors! ad
- DIY Antique Banister Wall Planter | www.blesserhouse.com – A quick and simple tutorial for how to make a wall planter from a repurposed antique banister using artificial plants. Cute way to bring the outdoors in!
- Need cheap and easy spring decorating ideas? Before you toss those empty cans of soup, repurpose them into DIY tin can planters. These decoupage tin can planters require only a few materials which you likely already have and mere minutes to create. Once your spring planters are completed, simply fill them with your favorite indoor plant (i.e. succulents), so you can enjoy a bit of the outdoors inside.