Photo via: juliapalosini.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Whats your idea of a great way to relax outdoors? To most, it could be as simple as sitting on a comfortable chair with a convenient place for some drinks and snacks If this is one of the things you enjoy doing after a long day or during weekends, then heres a piece of DIY furniture you might want to add to your home! Its a chair bench for two with a table in the middle for your drinks or books. Spend a relaxing weekend lounging on it while you catch up with friends and loved ones.
- Porch Swing Makeover. Before and After pictures including the paint color used. Oak porch swing makeover project details.
- DIY Porch and Patio Ideas – DIY Vertical Garden – Decor Projects and Furniture Tutorials You Can Build for the Outdoors -Swings, Bench, Cushions, Chairs, Daybeds and Pallet Signs http://diyjoy.com/diy-porch-patio-decor-ideas
- This Hanging Solar Lantern features the classic pineapple welcome symbol. Hang this cheerful, yellow lantern along a path or from your porch in the sun, and …
- Upcycle and Repurpose a vintage enamel colander into a hanging flower basket planter! Its the perfect reuse for a colander with rust- it comes with natural drainage and its easy to hang! Such an easy way to add cottage charm to your porch. SadieSeasongoods / www.sadieseasongoods.com
- DIY Tree Swing for Kids & Adults
- DIY Branch Swing Shelves
- How to build a simple bubble fountain for your backyard or deck. This was a quick and easy DIY – it only took an afternoon! This style of fountain uses two or more pots – and has a relaxing bubbling sound and pretty waterfall effect down the sides. A l
- How to DIY farmhouse style adirondack chairs. Build them, paint them and style them! She shows you how. Bring farmhouse decor outdoors! ad
- How to spray paint outdoor metal furniture to last a long time. Simple DIY tutorial with recommendations for the best products to use to get a finish that will last in all weather conditions outdoors. This is a simple DIY project . www.H2OBungalow
- Spruce up either your home either indoors or outdoors with these Easy DIY Succulent Planters you can make on a frugal budget.
- DIY Antique Banister Wall Planter | www.blesserhouse.com – A quick and simple tutorial for how to make a wall planter from a repurposed antique banister using artificial plants. Cute way to bring the outdoors in!