Photo via: abubblylife.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- splatter paint an Ikea pitcher
- Colorful abstract paint splatter dresser – Need to fix up that scratched up dresser but not in the mood for sanding? Try a decals, come in great colors and patterns and you cut them to fit!
- Use our free tutorial to make polymer clay jewelry dishes – crafting DIY trinket dishes only takes a few materials to make something gorgeous
- DIY Faux Jadeite from thrift store finds | Jadeite Dishes | DIY Jadeite | Thrift Store Crafts | Easy Crafts to Make and Sell | Glass Crafts
- DIY Tropical Leaf Trinket Dishes | Pinterest: Natalia Escaño
- DIY Jewelry Storage from pretty dishes and two candlesticks. Confessions of a Serial Do-it-Yourselfer
- Create beautiful trinket dishes with air dry clay featuring some gorgeous constellation art in todays tutorial. Theyre perfect to sit on your dresser.
- Beautiful dishes
- Drawer fitted with pegboard to hold dishes. Looking for new and creative ways to eliminate disorder in your kitchen? Incorporate a few of these clutter-busting features in your next kitchen remodel.
- This farmhouse style TV console is perfect for storing your electronics, or us it in the dining room as a sideboard to hold serving dishes and decor. Designed by The Gritty Porch with building plans by Remodelaholic.
- Transform plain $1 wooden bowls from the thrift store into beautiful, gold-lined faux ceramic dishes! I love projects like this — inexpensive and so easy, but you end up with something amazing!
- Chicken Apple and Grape Pasta Salad Recipe via Landeelu – This is always a crowd-pleaser! Easy Pasta Salad Recipes – The BEST Yummy Barbecue Side Dishes, Potluck Favorites and Summer Dinner Party Crowd Pleasers