Photo via: abubblylife.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Colorful abstract paint splatter dresser – Need to fix up that scratched up dresser but not in the mood for sanding? Try a decals, come in great colors and patterns and you cut them to fit!
- splatter paint an Ikea pitcher
- DIY Tropical Leaf Trinket Dishes | Pinterest: Natalia Escaño
- DIY Faux Jadeite from thrift store finds | Jadeite Dishes | DIY Jadeite | Thrift Store Crafts | Easy Crafts to Make and Sell | Glass Crafts
- Use our free tutorial to make polymer clay jewelry dishes – crafting DIY trinket dishes only takes a few materials to make something gorgeous
- DIY Jewelry Storage from pretty dishes and two candlesticks. Confessions of a Serial Do-it-Yourselfer
- Drawer fitted with pegboard to hold dishes. Looking for new and creative ways to eliminate disorder in your kitchen? Incorporate a few of these clutter-busting features in your next kitchen remodel.
- Transform plain $1 wooden bowls from the thrift store into beautiful, gold-lined faux ceramic dishes! I love projects like this — inexpensive and so easy, but you end up with something amazing!
- Chicken Apple and Grape Pasta Salad Recipe via Landeelu – This is always a crowd-pleaser! Easy Pasta Salad Recipes – The BEST Yummy Barbecue Side Dishes, Potluck Favorites and Summer Dinner Party Crowd Pleasers
- This farmhouse style TV console is perfect for storing your electronics, or us it in the dining room as a sideboard to hold serving dishes and decor. Designed by The Gritty Porch with building plans by Remodelaholic.
- This is the easiest canvas wall art project youll ever make – all you need is some glue and your favorite paint color. Customize with any saying you like!
- The Best Paint Colours (and accents) for Boys Rooms Whenever I have clients with kids there is often a struggle between what the kid wants and what the parent wants. The kids often gravitate towards colours in the ‘primary’ – aka ‘visual punch in the face’ range (blue/red/yellow), where as Moms lean towards the softer more subtle versions of these colours. And of course, there is the odd brave parent who lets their kids pick their own colours – bless their hearts. NOT THIS MOMMA! I am waaay too much of a control freak for that! And yes, these few paragraphs are copied from Best Benjamin Moore Paint Colours for Girls Rooms – I can only be so sharp and witty you know! So what do you do when you and baby-boo are at odds over paint colours? You read this….Tips for choosing paint colours with your kids for their bedroom… Tip 1 DO NOT let them pick the colour they want – they are usually colour ninjas Ask them to tell you 2 different colours that they would like on their