Photo via: theconcretecottage.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Quick and easy 4th of July kids craft – Popsicle Stick Star Streamers! A fun craft for groups and parties! Children love these red, white, and blue stars!
- If you are planning a 4th of July celebration, but stuck for where to start, then this will help those party ideas to freely flow. With ideas for party food and decorations, there is something for the adults and for the kids. Organize your celebration with ease and then enjoy the day. Everyone needs to make the dessert trifle in party 1!
- Patriotic Tin Can – Easy 4th of July or Memorial Day Party Utensil Holders DIY
- Easy Patriotic Table Decor | 4th of July table decoration | Red, White and Blue | Table Centerpiece | See more creative tutorial ideas on TodaysCreativeLife.com
- Patriotic Pretzels – sweet, crunchy and delicious – an easy and fun treat for a 4th of July Party or a Memorial Day barbecue.
- Patriotic Crafts and Projects | Easy DIY tutorial ideas | Red, White and Blue | 4th of July | Memorial Day | Veterans Day | Independence Day
- DIY Feather Finish Concrete Countertops and How to Avoid a Huge Mistake | blesserhouse.com – A thorough step-by-step tutorial with useful tips and advice on what not to do.
- DIY Bathroom Decor Ideas for Teens – Best Creative, Cool Bath Decorations and Accessories for Teenagers – Easy, Cheap, Cute and Quick Craft Projects That Are Fun To Make. Easy to Follow Step by Step Tutorials http://diyprojectsforteens.com/diy-bathroom-decor-teens
- 525 Likes, 17 Comments – Moda Fabrics/United Notions (@modafabrics) on Instagram: “Stripes and Stars! Its one of two free pillow patterns on The Cutting Table blog today. This one…”
- Pretzel Rod Sparklers – a Kid-friendly, delicious and fun 4th of July Treat! Pretzel Rod Sparklers | A Fun 4th of July Treat for Kids to Make
- 4th of July desert table decor | patriotic decor with flags
- 4th of July home decor – Simple ways to bring 4th of July decor into your house without breaking the bank.