Photo via: sixdollarfamily.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Patriotic Home of the Brave Art Wall Decor Project with FREE Printable
- This is the easiest canvas wall art project youll ever make – all you need is some glue and your favorite paint color. Customize with any saying you like!
- Cool DIY Room Decor Ideas in Red – Creative Home Decor, Wall Art and Bedroom Crafts to Accent Your Red Room – Creative Craft Projects and Quick Arts and Crafts Ideas for Teens and Adults – Easy Ways To Decorate on A Budget http://diyprojectsforteens.com/diy-room-decor-red
- The Best Paint Colours (and accents) for Boys Rooms Whenever I have clients with kids there is often a struggle between what the kid wants and what the parent wants. The kids often gravitate towards colours in the ‘primary’ – aka ‘visual punch in the face’ range (blue/red/yellow), where as Moms lean towards the softer more subtle versions of these colours. And of course, there is the odd brave parent who lets their kids pick their own colours – bless their hearts. NOT THIS MOMMA! I am waaay too much of a control freak for that! And yes, these few paragraphs are copied from Best Benjamin Moore Paint Colours for Girls Rooms – I can only be so sharp and witty you know! So what do you do when you and baby-boo are at odds over paint colours? You read this….Tips for choosing paint colours with your kids for their bedroom… Tip 1 DO NOT let them pick the colour they want – they are usually colour ninjas Ask them to tell you 2 different colours that they would like on their
- Fixer Upper | Free Printables | Rustic Decor | Farmhouse Style If you love the rustic, farmhouse style of Fixer Upper, you wont want to miss this collection of free printable art! Lots of wall decor ideas!
- Download lots of free printables including free printable wall art and free printable decor from Chicfetti! We offer many types of free printable wall art.
- Free Printable Art: 14 Great DIY Home Decor Projects | These free printables will turn your house into a home on the cheap.
- Create a stunning graphic wall art piece with wood and a world map silhouette. Tutorial for world map wall art including a Free silhouette cut file and pdf printable for each segment of the map.
- DIY project – blown up polaroids on the wall
- You’ll have fun with the whole family when you build a home climbing wall! Whether you incorporate it into your home decor as your next amazing kids bedroom idea, build it in the garage to boost fitness for an indoor workout, or put it in the backyard, this free standing rock climbing wall DIY tutorial will make the process easy. Includes cost-conscious project budget and material list.
- Make use of your wall space with this little art desk! Chalkboard cuteness when closed too! Diy wall desk free plans project anawhite fold down hinge space saving kids storage art craft chalkboard.
- Download and print this free printable Start Each Day With a Grateful Heart wall art for your home or office!