Photo via: thehappierhomemaker.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Upcycled Old Rake to Utensil Holder – an easy DIY craft for home decor in the kitchen . Love these colors!
- Patriotic Tin Can – Easy 4th of July or Memorial Day Party Utensil Holders DIY
- Decorate apartment on the cheap. Good ideas include a frame key holder, tea tin magnets, bed canopy, nightstand.
- Log Tea Light Candle Holder by The Wood Grain Cottage
- These DIY marble planters are quick, easy and ridiculously cheap to make. I’ve been hoarding empty food packaging to make concrete vases (alas one day) but it was getting a little too bag lady in my office and I needed somewhere nice to put my one remaining basil. Such a trooper, he’s come back from …
- Before and After Ikea Containers – this IKEA hack turns their utensil holders into DIY Lighting. Brilliant!
- DiY rustic utensil rack for the kitchen | Easy 10 minute storage project with a board and some U-brackets
- Embroidery Hoop Art Hello Baby – Gray Cotton, White Linen and Peach / Coral Thread on Etsy, $27.00
- Just Peachy quote with a vibrant but delicate watercolor peach. Digital printable created with high quality images in watercolor. Please use the ZOOM tool below to view more detail of print. What I love about this printable: The colors– soft transparent
- Je taime I love you perfume bottle watercolor floral printable Fashion illustration Modern home decor Peach Bath wall art Valentine print by SansSouciPrintables on Etsy
- these easy DIY scented mug candles are infused with your favorite tea blend (and how cute is the little teacup?)
- Learn how to make a DIY tote from a thrift store tea towel find. So easy, cute, and budget friendly!