Photo via: thehappierhomemaker.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Upcycled Old Rake to Utensil Holder – an easy DIY craft for home decor in the kitchen . Love these colors!
- Patriotic Tin Can – Easy 4th of July or Memorial Day Party Utensil Holders DIY
- Decorate apartment on the cheap. Good ideas include a frame key holder, tea tin magnets, bed canopy, nightstand.
- Log Tea Light Candle Holder by The Wood Grain Cottage
- These DIY marble planters are quick, easy and ridiculously cheap to make. I’ve been hoarding empty food packaging to make concrete vases (alas one day) but it was getting a little too bag lady in my office and I needed somewhere nice to put my one remaining basil. Such a trooper, he’s come back from …
- DIY Iced Winter Branches-from The Everyday Home
- Before and After Ikea Containers – this IKEA hack turns their utensil holders into DIY Lighting. Brilliant!
- DiY rustic utensil rack for the kitchen | Easy 10 minute storage project with a board and some U-brackets
- DIY RUSTIC UTENSIL RACK FOR THE KITCHEN
- Organise your kitchen cooking essentials with this super easy DIY utensil rack tutorial. You can make it in under 10 minutes!
- LOVE THIS! How to make DIY tea light candle holders out of scrap plywood.
- Learn how to make a DIY tote from a thrift store tea towel find. So easy, cute, and budget friendly!