Photo via: someofthisandthat.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Loving barn wood! Check out his DIY barn wood jewelry holder, so simple and classy!!
- DIY Jewelry Holder Tutorial. Easy and lovely way to organize jewelry. How is this the first time were seeing this?
- DIY Octopus Ring Holder by Jenny Bess of Sweet Teal | Budget Friendly Gift Idea | Clay Project | Jewelry Holder
- Driftwood Jewelry Organizer Wall Hanging Necklace Holder Bracelet Hanger Earring Display Tree – Bohemian Beach Decor Natural Eclectic
- Keep spring on your walls and front door all season long with this felt flower wreath craft from our very own Home Maker, @sallie_dale. Start by cutting flower petals in all types of shapes and sizes out of felt. Then, glue each petal to pieces of floral wire until you have about 30 flowers. Finally, arrange your flowers on a wicker wreath and secure them with hot glue. Click through for the full, blossoming DIY!
- 7 Stylish Jewelry Holders You Can Buy or DIY | Hello Glow
- DIY pizza slice jewelry dish
- DIY Bathroom Organizer Ideas – Make a really awesome decorative do it yourself organizer that is as pretty as the jewelry itself – easy tutorial via Landeelu
- diy jewelry storage, crafts, repurposing upcycling, storage ideas
- Looking for somewhere to store necklaces and bracelets? Make this super easy DIY industrial pipe jewelry stand – the sweetest digs
- DIY Jewelry Organizers
- This DIY Hanging Jewelry Organizer made with foam board will help you stay more organized and you wont end up with tangled jewelry ever again!