Photo via: someofthisandthat.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Loving barn wood! Check out his DIY barn wood jewelry holder, so simple and classy!!
- DIY Octopus Ring Holder by Jenny Bess of Sweet Teal | Budget Friendly Gift Idea | Clay Project | Jewelry Holder
- Driftwood Jewelry Organizer Wall Hanging Necklace Holder Bracelet Hanger Earring Display Tree – Bohemian Beach Decor Natural Eclectic
- Keep spring on your walls and front door all season long with this felt flower wreath craft from our very own Home Maker, @sallie_dale. Start by cutting flower petals in all types of shapes and sizes out of felt. Then, glue each petal to pieces of floral wire until you have about 30 flowers. Finally, arrange your flowers on a wicker wreath and secure them with hot glue. Click through for the full, blossoming DIY!
- 7 Stylish Jewelry Holders You Can Buy or DIY | Hello Glow
- This DIY Hanging Jewelry Organizer made with foam board will help you stay more organized and you wont end up with tangled jewelry ever again!
- DIY Jewelry Organizers
- Lemonade Makin Mama- arrow jewelry hanger DIY for under $10.00!
- DIY: Jewelry organization using peg board
- diy jewelry storage, crafts, repurposing upcycling, storage ideas
- DIY Jewelry Storage from pretty dishes and two candlesticks. Confessions of a Serial Do-it-Yourselfer
- DIY Bathroom Organizer Ideas – Make a really awesome decorative do it yourself organizer that is as pretty as the jewelry itself – easy tutorial via Landeelu