Photo via: kristimurphy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- short week in the studio this week…lots to get done before traveling on wednesday! (ps still looking for a coffee table but the pouf looks kinda cool in the meantime) studio photo by @sfgirlbybay by designlovefest
- Is your laundry room a nightmare? Get some inspiration for a makeover… Ive truned mine around for less than $100, take a look! homedecor interiors DIY homemakeover laundryroom
- Learn how to create a luxurious DIY spa night at home with beauty blogger Ashley Brookes beauty tips and easy DIY beauty treatment recipes!
- DIY project – blown up polaroids on the wall
- Item 34974711 Note: This is a DIGITAL product with a tutorial to show you how to DIY this project. The dress form and materials are NOT included. Perfect gift
- DIY Feather Finish Concrete Countertops and How to Avoid a Huge Mistake | blesserhouse.com – A thorough step-by-step tutorial with useful tips and advice on what not to do.
- Check out how to build a DIY wall organizer from old shutters @istandarddesign
- DIY Bathroom Decor Ideas for Teens – Best Creative, Cool Bath Decorations and Accessories for Teenagers – Easy, Cheap, Cute and Quick Craft Projects That Are Fun To Make. Easy to Follow Step by Step Tutorials http://diyprojectsforteens.com/diy-bathroom-decor-teens
- Cool DIY Room Decor Ideas in Red – Creative Home Decor, Wall Art and Bedroom Crafts to Accent Your Red Room – Creative Craft Projects and Quick Arts and Crafts Ideas for Teens and Adults – Easy Ways To Decorate on A Budget http://diyprojectsforteens.com/diy-room-decor-red
- Poufs!! DIY Projects • Learn how to make Poufs! • Ideas and Tutorials!
- DIY copper office wall organizer – a great way to create an inspiration board! | coco+kelley
- Love this idea for a DIY – use different sized canvases to create a piece of art. I feel like I could create something like this for less than $289…World Map Urban Watercolor II 8 Panel Sectional Wall Art on @HauteLook