Photo via: blog.homedepot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY twin headboard bench tutorial to build a bench with a shelf for baskets or storage includes good DIY building tips to make the project easy.
- Turn an old bed into a garden bench for an undeniably adorable DIY project.
- DIY project – blown up polaroids on the wall
- DIY $25 Farmhouse Bench – Free plans and video tutorial to build your own!
- Petcentric, sponsored by Purina, is your trusted source for helpful facts and fun pet tips for your furry friend. This DIY cat brush project will leave your kitten feline fine! Grooming your cute kitty is healthy for her coat and promotes bonding. Plus, it reduces hairballs and shedding while helping to spread natural oils over your munchkins coat. All you need is a brush, some double sided tape and a stable surface to attach it to. Visit Petcentric.com for more cat help, training and humor…
- Recycled Pallet Dining Table and Bench: Okay, now before you get started with the discussion on the said wood pallet project, you have to bear one thing in mind
- This beautiful farmhouse entryway is the perfect mix of style and organization with a cozy bench, hooks for coat storage, and a basket for accessories.
- wood plank / industrial table / DIY / project / farmhouse / piping
- Velvet Bolster Tutorial – Cedar Hill Farmhouse | DIY Sewing Project
- IKEA HACK: Build a Farmhouse Table the Easy Way! Two IKEA tables join to become one awesome farmhouse table! Such an easy DIY project from East Coast Creative Blog.
- It’s here! It is the big reveal day for my little girl’s modern farmhouse bedroom and I’m super excited to show you how it turned out! After 6 weeks of preparation, planning, dreaming, shopping, and lots of DIY projects – her bedroom is finished. I’m loving how everything came together, and she’s pretty smitten with it too! When she first walked in she genuinely said “Wow, I love it! It’s soo beautiful. Thanks Mommy!” Um .. heart melted 🙂 Participating in the One Room Challenge with Calling It Home this spring has been so fun. I’ll definitely be joining in again in the near future! If you can remember back to week 1, I was pretty much starting with a blank slate. There wasn’t much in her room to get excited about and it had tons of potential (you know, the nice way of saying that it reallly needed some improvement) 😉 The lack of color, texture, and interest really led me to dream big and have a fun time planning out the space. And the 6 week deadline meant that I couldn’t procrastinate on this project – which I may or may not be known to do. Accountability can …
- Old vintage garden tools from the thrift store or the barn out back are excellent for repurposing into a DIY trellis! Whether you need a trellis to be functional for climbing vines or just decorative to add a rustic farmhouse touch to your yard, this DIY tutorial will guide you through the creative process. Great Fixer Upper style upcycle craft project from SadieSeasongoods / www.sadieseasongoods.com