Photo via: thehappyhousie.porch.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This coffee table is the perfect combination of form and function! The rolling ottomans double as tons of toy storage space and extra seating. The also tuck away to create a beautiful coffee table! Free plans at www.shanty-2-chic.com
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make a Rope Side Table from Scratch Apartment Therapy Reader Project Tutorial | Apartment Therapy
- Seasonal Simplicity Spring Home Tour – The Happy Housie
- July Sale! 20% off our Buenos Aires design. Please use coupon code Storage20 at checkout. We made this platform bed to utilize the space under the bed in a functioning, easy to access storage space. The foot of the bed is a solid piece of wood, while both sides are lined with 3 spacious drawers per side. The bed is made from knotty pine and stained Classic Gray. The Rustic Wood Headboard is sold separately. Customize your own by picking any of the Minwax Wood Finish stains! http://www.minwax.com/wood-products/stains/minwax-wood-finishColors The sample colors shown on Minwax.com are digital representations and will not necessarily be an exact match to our finished product. Please use this site for ideas and convo me to discuss colors. I am happy to send stain samples after purchase. We are not responsible for the final finished color, if no conversation has been made. Minor assembly required. Our Platform Beds and Headboards are built for standard bed/mattress measurements. Sizes are as follows: Twin-39 inches wide by 75 inches long Full-54 inches wide by 75 inches long Queen-60 inches wide by 80 inches long California King-72 inches wide by 85 inches long King-76 inches wide by 80 inches long *Our pieces are made with real wood! Please allow for slight variations from product photos due to original wood color and characteristics. No two pieces are exactly the same! Stain variations are a natural part of real wood furniture. Natural wood comes in various colors, which affect the final stain color. Each piece may have some stain color variations within the different pieces of wood. These variations are a natural and normal part of these beautiful one of a kind pieces! Bed Shipments-Our beds are shipped via Freight shipping and delivered to your door if you are in a single family home or curbside if you are in an apartment building and require a signature. Our delivery companies are not responsible for bringing your product inside, or assembly. If you would like this service, we may be able to arrange it for an EXTRA fee.
- This Old House Side Door Makeover with Front Door Paint in the color Happy – RobbRestyle.com
- DIY side table from old Ikea laundry hamper// The Clever Bunny// http://www.thecleverbunny.com// Ikea Hack
- Cutting Edge Stencils shares a DIY side table makeover using the French Poem…
- DIY Refinished Side Table With Lots Of Storage. Instead of throwing away the dated old dresser, you can turn it into a genius side table with lots of storage! Love the vintage and shabby chic look! Good transformation piece!
- A rolling laundry cart allows you to push around three laundry baskets at once, cutting down on time and labor. Simply roll your baskets from room to room and with ease – no lifting big loads required! DIY instructions here: http://www.ehow.com/how_12048145_diy-rolling-laundry-cart.html?utm_source=pinterest.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_content=freestyle&utm_campaign=fanpage
- This rustic Wood Box Centerpiece is perfect for displaying flowers and other decorative items on your table. Get the easy step-by-step tutorial for making your own box at LoveGrowsWild.com
- DIY Upcycled Side Table
- I like this DIY headboard. Easy to have the board cut to the right size at Home Depot, almost as easy to cover as the kitchen chairs. Wouldnt even have to mount it to the frame, could just mount some D-rings to the back and hang it from the wall on either side of the window like a picture frame.