Photo via: americanoverlook.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Mini-blind makeover… see how to turn your ugly, cheap mini-blinds into custom roman shades. A great DIY tutorial! Within a few hours youll be updated!
- Select your fabric, select your shade style, select your size. DrapeStyle can custom make Roman Shades to fit any window or french door. With over 500 fabrics to choose from, including silk, linen, cotton, and designer fabrics, the possibilities are endless.
- ZDesign At Home: How to Design a Faux Roman Shade
- Thank you, American Blinds for a room full of shades for this modern, eclectic nursery.
- Octopus Glass Ceiling Light – Shades of Light
- Painted Farmhouse Table with and X-base. Painted in the perfect shades of gray. Take a new Better Homes and Gardens table and transform it with paint.
- I am going on the hunt for lamp shades!!! This is SUCH a good idea!
- Shades of Purple Dot Painted Stone, Original Hand Painted Rock Art, Mandala Design, Mandala Stone
- Life is fun! Your shades should be too! California eyewear for kids and adults. Seeing things differently since 13. SUBSHADES.COM
- This post may or may not include affiliate links. Click here for disclosure policy. I took my plain white lamp shades today and recovered them to make them gorgeous! I am so very excited to share this post with you. I will show you before & after pictures along with step by step directions on how …
- Handmade wood quilt block design. Made of weathered gray barn wood. Triangles and squares cut from old wooden doors with chipped vintage cracked off white paint. This reclaimed wood wall art is a one of a kind. It cannot be reproduced. The design is one of mine that I have been using for more than 30 years in art and woodworking. Colors are natural dark brown wood colors and darker grays that fade into lighter shades, give the entire piece a great, unique look. Also a few of the ones with nail holes also has some rust around those areas giving it a unique look. The gray Triangles are played off of the vintage off white cracked and chipped painted Triangles cut from the doors. There are squares in each corner that are cut from the gray weathered wood and dark brown barn wood. Surounding the artwork is is a strip of light gray weathered board, that really enhances the whole piece. I also have a natural wood colored lath piece framing the art work. The size is 17.25 square. This is 1 of 1 and is ready to ship. Making a wonderful gift fo anyone for any ocassion. It is bright and cherry yet looks rustic, country and shabby chic. Would be a great conversation piece. It is signed and dated on the back. It will ship usps priority 3-5 business days after purchasing. We will send the tracking order and date of arrival to you the evening that it ships. Thank you for visiting our handmade reclaimed wood wall art shop at Past Reclaimed for you quality handmade original reclaimed wood wall art, wood quilt blocks and headboards. https://PastReclaimed.etsy.com
- Learn how to create a luxurious DIY spa night at home with beauty blogger Ashley Brookes beauty tips and easy DIY beauty treatment recipes!