Photo via: camillestyles.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Looking for some cute holiday decor ideas that wont break the bank? Try one of these 4 Easy DIY Holiday Projects! Your home will be merry & bright!
- Try your hand at some DIY 4th of July decoration with this selection of awesome holiday wreath ideas. These wreaths are easy crafts that will spruce up your home decor for the holiday season. Try out the tutorials to create something stunning that all your friends are going to be talking about. 5 was also made for under $5….what a bargain!
- Petcentric, sponsored by Purina, is your trusted source for helpful facts and fun pet tips for your furry friend. This DIY cat brush project will leave your kitten feline fine! Grooming your cute kitty is healthy for her coat and promotes bonding. Plus, it reduces hairballs and shedding while helping to spread natural oils over your munchkins coat. All you need is a brush, some double sided tape and a stable surface to attach it to. Visit Petcentric.com for more cat help, training and humor…
- Wreaths arent just are for the winter season and Christmas holiday, theyre to keep your doors decorated at all times of the year. For the spring and summer months, hang this Dainty DIY Greenery Wreath on your front door.
- DIY Bathroom Decor Ideas for Teens – Best Creative, Cool Bath Decorations and Accessories for Teenagers – Easy, Cheap, Cute and Quick Craft Projects That Are Fun To Make. Easy to Follow Step by Step Tutorials http://diyprojectsforteens.com/diy-bathroom-decor-teens
- 38 Awesome DIY Christmas Wreaths to make! Great holiday decor.:
- Easy Holiday Wreaths you can make for the holiday season.
- How to make asymmetrical holiday wreaths (click through for the tutorial)
- Wreaths. So cute! Good gift idea. So I made this for our door, minus that many flowers and plus an L in the middle. Kinda a combo of the large letter only and wreath. Did not add the numbers, I thought it was too busy.
- So cute! Love these easy Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer Brownies. A perfect Christmas holiday party dessert for chocolate lovers.
- DIY Hair Mask for Damaged Hair – This DIY Hair Mask for Damaged Hair will leave your hair silky and smooth! With avocado, yogurt, coconut oil, honey and Rosemary Essential Oil. via @wendypolisi
- Expensive from this site but a cute alternitive to a name.