Photo via: schoolofdecorating.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Create a DIY Patriotic Serving Tray for all of your red, white and blue summer celebrations
- Make this Pallet-style Large Serving tray for free from scrap wood or buy new wood to build it for around $10. This pretty pallet projects DIY Serving Tray is great for backyard BBQs, picnics, beach trips, and pool parties.
- It doesn’t take much more than an inexpensive bag of cement and some cardboard to create this cool, industrial-chic concrete serving tray. It was created by decor and DIY expert Amy Kim, who blogs at Homey Oh My! See the full tutorial on The Home Depot Blog. || @homeyohmy
- Mostly people buy the trays for serving that are available at every other store, but those who want everything unique in their home; here is an idea for making a wood pallet serving tray with the slots for fixing the bottle and glass.
- Cool DIY Room Decor Ideas in Red – Creative Home Decor, Wall Art and Bedroom Crafts to Accent Your Red Room – Creative Craft Projects and Quick Arts and Crafts Ideas for Teens and Adults – Easy Ways To Decorate on A Budget http://diyprojectsforteens.com/diy-room-decor-red
- DIY Serving Trays
- DIY Serving Trays | homeMNprovement
- Handmade Black Board Ideas : DIY Chalkboard Serving Platter
- What Every Backyard Party Needs: 12 DIY Outdoor Serving Stations/Carts
- DIY gilded marble hexagon serving boards for under $5 | sugar & cloth
- These flatten wine bottles make perfect serving trays for your cheese and meats assortment. Completely ups the status of your next dinner party, and recycles and reuses wine bottles in a fabulous new way. DIY instructions here: http://www.ehow.com/how_5835721_flatten-wine-bottles.html?utm_source=pinterest.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_content=freestyle&utm_campaign=fanpage
- This is the easiest canvas wall art project youll ever make – all you need is some glue and your favorite paint color. Customize with any saying you like!