Photo via: schoolofdecorating.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- It doesn’t take much more than an inexpensive bag of cement and some cardboard to create this cool, industrial-chic concrete serving tray. It was created by decor and DIY expert Amy Kim, who blogs at Homey Oh My! See the full tutorial on The Home Depot Blog. || @homeyohmy
- Cool DIY Room Decor Ideas in Red – Creative Home Decor, Wall Art and Bedroom Crafts to Accent Your Red Room – Creative Craft Projects and Quick Arts and Crafts Ideas for Teens and Adults – Easy Ways To Decorate on A Budget http://diyprojectsforteens.com/diy-room-decor-red
- DIY Serving Trays
- DIY Serving Trays | homeMNprovement
- Handmade Black Board Ideas : DIY Chalkboard Serving Platter
- DIY gilded marble hexagon serving boards for under $5 | sugar & cloth
- These flatten wine bottles make perfect serving trays for your cheese and meats assortment. Completely ups the status of your next dinner party, and recycles and reuses wine bottles in a fabulous new way. DIY instructions here: http://www.ehow.com/how_5835721_flatten-wine-bottles.html?utm_source=pinterest.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_content=freestyle&utm_campaign=fanpage
- This is the easiest canvas wall art project youll ever make – all you need is some glue and your favorite paint color. Customize with any saying you like!
- DIY Bed Tray – decor8
- Rustic Wood Tray. Give the perfect DIY gift this holiday season with this Farmhouse inspired rustic wood tray. Click through or repin later. www.meetourlife.com
- Vintage Map DIY Decorative Tray | This DIY tray is such a useful craft to make for your home.
- DIY tray with cork inlay // www.evenyaru.com