Photo via: chiccalifornia.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Thrift store makeover frames, three ways
- French Country thrift store end table makeover by Our Southern Home using Americana Decor Chalky Finish Paints and Minwax PolyShades.
- Mason Jar Svg Monogram Frames Cut Files Bow Flower Butterfly – SVG DXF Silhouette Studio Png Eps Pdf Ai Cdr Silhouette Studio Cricut Cameo
- DIY Faux Jadeite from thrift store finds | Jadeite Dishes | DIY Jadeite | Thrift Store Crafts | Easy Crafts to Make and Sell | Glass Crafts
- DIY Tribal Wood Bowl Makeover, Thrift Store Upcycle, Update a wooden bowl with a tribal look to store keys, small toys, etc. by @CraftivityD
- Learn how to make a DIY tote from a thrift store tea towel find. So easy, cute, and budget friendly!
- DIY Furniture Makeovers – Refurbished Furniture and Cool Painted Furniture Ideas for Thrift Store Furniture Makeover Projects | Coffee Tables, Dressers and Bedroom Decor, Kitchen | Suitcase Dresser Hack | http://diyjoy.com/diy-furniture-makeovers
- So easy to customize! DIY Oversized painted plates – Black and White Home Decor Ideas – DIY Home Decor – Plate Art – Wall Art- DIY Gift Ideas – Painting Tips and Thrift Store Finds by Refunk My Junk
- How To Transform Thrift Store Furniture | In My Own Style
- Update some thrift store finds into this gorgeous cloche!
- My Favorite Thrift Store Finds – treasures in the rough
- table runner. You can find doilies at thrift stores or the dollar store. Use a dark brewed tea to dye them to look aged. I am totally doing this!!!!