Photo via: chiccalifornia.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Thrift store makeover frames, three ways
- Thrift store makeover frames, three ways | DuctTapeAndDenim.com
- Chalkboard Menu Frame made with a silhouette cutting machine. This simple DIY idea will turn inexpensive frames into beautiful wall decor signs.
- Recycling an old thrift store window screen by using it as a divider on a front porch.
- French Country thrift store end table makeover by Our Southern Home using Americana Decor Chalky Finish Paints and Minwax PolyShades.
- How to turn a frame into a tray. DIY decorative tray. DIY home decor. Thrift store finds turned to decor.
- Aiming for some elegant and posh living room or working space? Well, today you are lucky because here is a video that will teach you some easy do-it-yourself decoration that looks high-end. They looked very classy that no one will think that they came from a dollar store. credits:DoItOnaDime Get your materials at Amazon! Frame Lanterns – You will only need 4 5×7 picture frames, glue gun, and some glue. First using hot glue insert the glass and connect them all together in a square shape. In connecting one frame to another, be patient enough to wait
- Mason Jar Svg Monogram Frames Cut Files Bow Flower Butterfly – SVG DXF Silhouette Studio Png Eps Pdf Ai Cdr Silhouette Studio Cricut Cameo
- Learn how to make a DIY tote from a thrift store tea towel find. So easy, cute, and budget friendly!
- DIY Tribal Wood Bowl Makeover, Thrift Store Upcycle, Update a wooden bowl with a tribal look to store keys, small toys, etc. by @CraftivityD
- DIY Faux Jadeite from thrift store finds | Jadeite Dishes | DIY Jadeite | Thrift Store Crafts | Easy Crafts to Make and Sell | Glass Crafts
- Farmhouse fall porch decor with an eclectic vintage touch. Most items were either thrift store finds or are quick and easy fall DIY projects.