Photo via: tealandlime.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Candlestick Candy Jars
- DIY Silver Painted Furniture | Paint Your Dresser Metallic Silver DIY – Finished – Martha Stewart …
- My 3 dollar bathroom jar project – 3 99cent candlestick holders spray painted and attached to glass containers I had laying around the house. Thinking about makeup brushes in the 3rd one…
- Jars are an affordable and easy way to create storage for your desk, bathroom or bedroom. If its for pencils, cotton balls, candy, sewing tools or makeup brushes, this Chevron Patterned DIY Storage Jar is the ultimate organization hack for you.
- Metallic Gold Spray Painted Ball Mason Jars – Vintage Hardware Knobs – foxhollowcottage.com
- What you need to know when working with metallic paint… Love the stenciling too. Metallic Silver Dresser
- Brushed Metal Finish with Warm Silver | Modern Masters Metallic Paint Collection | Tobey Renee Saunders of Faux Decor
- Pictures frames should be just as attractive as the picture within them. This beautiful Silver Metallic DIY Flower Frame is extremely unique and antique looking.
- Bathroom Cup Holders | Organize Your Makeup With These 17 Cool DIY Organizer. From Repurposed Materials That Will Save You A Lot Of Space And Money! by Makeup Tutorials at http://makeuptutorials.com/13-extremely-cool-diy-makeup-organizers/
- View All Pages Prev1 of 8Next If you are planning a bathroom makeover using black and white floor tile, this list will give you some inspiration and provides the sources for the tiles. Of all of the new elements that I put in my master bathroom makeover, there are 2 things that I have had all kinds of questions and comments about. The first is the zebra stencil on the walls (I will be doing a post on how to do that). The second is the black and white floor tile. While I loved the floor tiles the second I saw them, I didn’t realize everyone else would love them as much as I do! Although I probably shouldn’t be surprised since black and white is a very classic color combination that goes with pretty much every style. When I was going through the process of picking the tiles, I actually saw quite a few different patterns that I liked before I settled on the one I chose. With all of the interest, I thought I would share some of those other inspiration pictures (and tile options) that I looked at. Keep reading to see the stunning ways that black and white floor tile was used in these beautiful bathrooms. Prev1 of 8Next Have comments or questions on these bathrooms with black and white floor tile? Tell us in the section below. View All Pages You Might Also Like
- How to Paint and Distress these Farmhouse Style Mason Jars – Bathroom Storage and Accessories – Mason Jar Crafts Love
- DIY Bathroom Decor Ideas for Teens – Best Creative, Cool Bath Decorations and Accessories for Teenagers – Easy, Cheap, Cute and Quick Craft Projects That Are Fun To Make. Easy to Follow Step by Step Tutorials http://diyprojectsforteens.com/diy-bathroom-decor-teens