Photo via: homedit.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Sure, dispensing Toilet Paper isn’t one of the most glamorous of style’s duties. But if you could DIY a simple, brass number that added form and function
- DIY Toilet Paper Holder with Shelf // Use this clever and functional toilet paper holder to keep small handy bathroom accessories or to create attractive displays. 15+ toilet paper ideas and diys. love the versatility of some of these.
- built-in recessed toilet paper holder with extra roll storage Turtles and Tails
- Timepiece Toilet Paper Roll Craft | This DIY clock uses washi tape and cardboard tubes that create a funky look.
- Toilet Paper Roll DIY Trinket Display – Red Ted Arts Blog
- DIY Housewarming Gift Basket with household essentials – cleaners, paper towels, wood polish, toilet paper, sponges, trash bags, candles, and Glade® Fragrances! What a great house warming gift ideas
- Toilet Paper Roll Wall Art | A
- Upcycled Picture Frame Using Toilet Paper Rolls and an Old Frame
- Make this DIY Wooden Flower Vase Holder. It is simple to make and looks great on any table. PureLife35pk ADhttp://daddybyday.com/diy-wooden-flower-vase-holder/
- Loving barn wood! Check out his DIY barn wood jewelry holder, so simple and classy!!
- Decoupage Tissue Paper Candle Holder craft via www.jmanandmillerbug.com
- Not all storage works the same: Doors and drawers each serve a purpose to stash different types of items, especially in heavy-traffic areas such as bathrooms. Even in tight spots, mix up the options — here, a narrow drawer steals a few precious inches above the toilet — to offer more storage options.∕