Photo via: diydesignfanatic.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- View All Pages Prev1 of 8Next If you are planning a bathroom makeover using black and white floor tile, this list will give you some inspiration and provides the sources for the tiles. Of all of the new elements that I put in my master bathroom makeover, there are 2 things that I have had all kinds of questions and comments about. The first is the zebra stencil on the walls (I will be doing a post on how to do that). The second is the black and white floor tile. While I loved the floor tiles the second I saw them, I didn’t realize everyone else would love them as much as I do! Although I probably shouldn’t be surprised since black and white is a very classic color combination that goes with pretty much every style. When I was going through the process of picking the tiles, I actually saw quite a few different patterns that I liked before I settled on the one I chose. With all of the interest, I thought I would share some of those other inspiration pictures (and tile options) that I looked at. Keep reading to see the stunning ways that black and white floor tile was used in these beautiful bathrooms. Prev1 of 8Next Have comments or questions on these bathrooms with black and white floor tile? Tell us in the section below. View All Pages You Might Also Like
- Do you need an all-natural homemade baby lotion recipe that is safe for babies and people with sensitive skin? Here you go…this easy to make natural baby lotion requires only a handful of ingredients (cocoa butter, coconut oil, vitamin E oil, and lavender essential oil) and a few minutes to whip up. Not only is this organic baby lotion effective at protecting and soothing dry, itchy skin without the use of harmful or irritating ingredients, but it costs less than store bought lotions as well.
- Dreams should be about the fun stuff: flying, winning the lottery, having magical powers that do all the housework for you, etc. So stop dreaming about a beautiful bedroom and make it a reality. Your first stop? Birch Lane. From headboards and nightstands to accent chairs and decor, everything you need is right here. Get this look and more at http://Birchlane.com and sign up to enjoy Free Shipping on orders over $49.
- Dreams should be about the fun stuff: flying, winning the lottery, having magical powers that do all the housework for you, etc. So stop dreaming about a beautiful bedroom and make it a reality. Your first stop? Birch Lane. From headboards and nightstands to accent chairs and decor, everything you need is right here. Get this look and more at Birchlane.com and sign up to enjoy Free Shipping on orders over $49.
- Easy pots & pans slide out storage! I need this!
- When it comes to creating craft room organization that makes the most of your area, these 10 Wall Space Storage Ideas have all the answers you need! Plus, isn’t the clean and modern look so inspiring?
- Baroque Wall Shelf for my perfume storage. Im going to need to expand soon! – department store jewelry, gold plated jewellery, diamond jewelry stores *sponsored https://www.pinterest.com/jewelry_yes/ https://www.pinterest.com/explore/jewelry/ https://www.pinterest.com/jewelry_yes/jewelry-designers/ http://www.tiffany.com/jewelry
- DIY Bathroom Decor Ideas – Mason Jar Bathroom Storage Accessories – Cool Do It Yourself Bath Ideas on A Budget, Rustic Bathroom Fixtures, Creative Wall Art, Rugs, Mason Jar Accessories and Easy Projects http://diyjoy.com/diy-bathroom-decor-ideas
- DIY Shelves and Do It Yourself Shelving Ideas – Industrial Pipe and Wood Bookshelves – Easy Step by Step Shelf Projects for Bedroom, Bathroom, Closet, Wall, Kitchen and Apartment. Floating Units, Rustic Pallet Looks and Simple Storage Plans http://diyjoy.com/diy-shelving-projects
- This simple DIY Crate Bookshelf is a fabulous storage idea for the kids bedroom. Includes easy tutorial too, so excited to make this one!
- Pantry Between the Studs – Are you short on kitchen storage? This DIY Pantry Between the Studs adds TONS of useful storage and its not hard to make.
- These DIY Crate Shelves take crafty to a whole new level! With a pop of colored paint and patterned fabric, these wall organizers are decorative as well as practical. The unique storage makes this upcycled project ideal for your daughter’s bedroom or your home office!