Photo via: diydesignfanatic.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- View All Pages Prev1 of 8Next If you are planning a bathroom makeover using black and white floor tile, this list will give you some inspiration and provides the sources for the tiles. Of all of the new elements that I put in my master bathroom makeover, there are 2 things that I have had all kinds of questions and comments about. The first is the zebra stencil on the walls (I will be doing a post on how to do that). The second is the black and white floor tile. While I loved the floor tiles the second I saw them, I didn’t realize everyone else would love them as much as I do! Although I probably shouldn’t be surprised since black and white is a very classic color combination that goes with pretty much every style. When I was going through the process of picking the tiles, I actually saw quite a few different patterns that I liked before I settled on the one I chose. With all of the interest, I thought I would share some of those other inspiration pictures (and tile options) that I looked at. Keep reading to see the stunning ways that black and white floor tile was used in these beautiful bathrooms. Prev1 of 8Next Have comments or questions on these bathrooms with black and white floor tile? Tell us in the section below. View All Pages You Might Also Like
- The Best Paint Colours (and accents) for Boys Rooms Whenever I have clients with kids there is often a struggle between what the kid wants and what the parent wants. The kids often gravitate towards colours in the ‘primary’ – aka ‘visual punch in the face’ range (blue/red/yellow), where as Moms lean towards the softer more subtle versions of these colours. And of course, there is the odd brave parent who lets their kids pick their own colours – bless their hearts. NOT THIS MOMMA! I am waaay too much of a control freak for that! And yes, these few paragraphs are copied from Best Benjamin Moore Paint Colours for Girls Rooms – I can only be so sharp and witty you know! So what do you do when you and baby-boo are at odds over paint colours? You read this….Tips for choosing paint colours with your kids for their bedroom… Tip 1 DO NOT let them pick the colour they want – they are usually colour ninjas Ask them to tell you 2 different colours that they would like on their
- DIY Feather Finish Concrete Countertops and How to Avoid a Huge Mistake | blesserhouse.com – A thorough step-by-step tutorial with useful tips and advice on what not to do.
- Do you desperately need a mantle update? I feel your pain! I was going through the same dilemma until I figured out how to do this easy DIY.
- Want a fun, cheap, and easy Christmas craft for kids? These Homemade Cookie Cutter Bird Feeders are sure to do the trick! You likely already have most everything you need for this fun winter activity for kids plus these homemade bird feeders make great DIY gifts for teachers, friends, and family.
- This is the easiest canvas wall art project youll ever make – all you need is some glue and your favorite paint color. Customize with any saying you like!
- Shop Corner Store Vinyl Storage Rack at Urban Outfitters today. We carry all the latest styles, colors and brands for you to choose from right here.
- theres no need to be scared of painting your piano – this post shows the easiest way to do it with the best result (hint: its not chalk paint!)
- Do you need an all-natural homemade baby lotion recipe that is safe for babies and people with sensitive skin? Here you go…this easy to make natural baby lotion requires only a handful of ingredients (cocoa butter, coconut oil, vitamin E oil, and lavender essential oil) and a few minutes to whip up. Not only is this organic baby lotion effective at protecting and soothing dry, itchy skin without the use of harmful or irritating ingredients, but it costs less than store bought lotions as well.
- Dreams should be about the fun stuff: flying, winning the lottery, having magical powers that do all the housework for you, etc. So stop dreaming about a beautiful bedroom and make it a reality. Your first stop? Birch Lane. From headboards and nightstands to accent chairs and decor, everything you need is right here. Get this look and more at Birchlane.com and sign up to enjoy Free Shipping on orders over $49.
- Dreams should be about the fun stuff: flying, winning the lottery, having magical powers that do all the housework for you, etc. So stop dreaming about a beautiful bedroom and make it a reality. Your first stop? Birch Lane. From headboards and nightstands to accent chairs and decor, everything you need is right here. Get this look and more at http://Birchlane.com and sign up to enjoy Free Shipping on orders over $49.
- Easy pots & pans slide out storage! I need this!