Photo via: poppytalk.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Reclaimed Barn Beam – Home Accents used as Candle Holders, Side Stands or Old Wood Rustic Home Decor – 3 Pieces.
- Recycled Clock Tea Table – Creative Ideas for Home Interior Design (decor, coffee, side, end, beautiful, romantic, old, projects, crafts, DIY, do it yourself, fun, creative, uses, use, inspiration, reduce, reuse, recycle, used, upcycle, repurpose, handmade, homemade)
- A great repurpose project from an old frame and reclaimed wood! A DIY Monogram Family Quote Frame | My Love 2 Create for OHMY-CREATIVE.COM
- Make inexpensive custom curtains from old wood and dropcloth. Dropcloth curtains are soft and casual, a rich reclaimed wood valance is the finishing touch. Easy DIY curtain tutorial.
- Looking for the perfect DIY project to transform your home this summer? One of the biggest trends in home décor right now is upcycling reclaimed wood. You can search for wood and reclaim it yourself from abandoned local structures (barns, railroads, etc.), or you can purchase it wholesale…
- Custom Made Reclaimed Pallet And Barn Wood Pub Bistro Kitchen Table – Crux
- Reclaimed Wood Floral Boxes take center stage!! These are super easy and styling ways anyone can create a great Farmhouse Style look on their table.
- Transform a boring old desk with FAT artisan chalk paint and some reclaimed wood to make this rustic wood topped desk!
- Have pops construct something like this for me with reclaimed wood he has. for storage.. maybe old cabinet.. etc. No back.. tv stand on top.
- Life is Just Better With Grandkids Pallet Signs. This is one of the pallet signs sold on our Etsy page or Reclaimed by Jessica Facebook page. When we have scrap pallet wood from our headboards or large furniture projects we like to use as much as we can on small projects. Plus, now that it…Read More »
- Handmade wood quilt block design. Made of weathered gray barn wood. Triangles and squares cut from old wooden doors with chipped vintage cracked off white paint. This reclaimed wood wall art is a one of a kind. It cannot be reproduced. The design is one of mine that I have been using for more than 30 years in art and woodworking. Colors are natural dark brown wood colors and darker grays that fade into lighter shades, give the entire piece a great, unique look. Also a few of the ones with nail holes also has some rust around those areas giving it a unique look. The gray Triangles are played off of the vintage off white cracked and chipped painted Triangles cut from the doors. There are squares in each corner that are cut from the gray weathered wood and dark brown barn wood. Surounding the artwork is is a strip of light gray weathered board, that really enhances the whole piece. I also have a natural wood colored lath piece framing the art work. The size is 17.25 square. This is 1 of 1 and is ready to ship. Making a wonderful gift fo anyone for any ocassion. It is bright and cherry yet looks rustic, country and shabby chic. Would be a great conversation piece. It is signed and dated on the back. It will ship usps priority 3-5 business days after purchasing. We will send the tracking order and date of arrival to you the evening that it ships. Thank you for visiting our handmade reclaimed wood wall art shop at Past Reclaimed for you quality handmade original reclaimed wood wall art, wood quilt blocks and headboards. https://PastReclaimed.etsy.com
- Make new wood look OLD with this tutorial on how to Weather Wood. This DIY idea would be great on rustic furniture in your house or crafts.