Photo via: cdn.homedit.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Check out how to build a DIY wall organizer from old shutters @istandarddesign
- Old pocket watches from a flea market provide a tabletop accent. More ideas for decorating with vintage finds: http://www.midwestliving.com/homes/decorating-ideas/decorating-ideas-for-vintage-finds/page/15/0
- Reclaimed wood wall art, Chevron Diamond design, twin headboard or can be used as wood wall decor or made into a tabletop. Made from reclaimed wood lath from a church made in 1830 and from another old building. On sale, this twin headboard or wall art is ready to ship. This listing is for this size only, approx. 41 by 17 by 1.5 inches. It comes ready to hang vertically or horizontally on a small nail or two in the wall. Will arrive ready to hang on the wall. We also offer the Full, Queen and King size headboards. Convo us for dimensions and price. This rustic twin headboard is made of all natural lath that has aged through the years and has changed color to many different hues of brown due to oxidation. The lighter colored lath is also natural but when the plaster was applied years ago the lath absorbed some of the plaster giving it this lighter color. None of the laths have been painted. It is an original design of mine and each is unique due to texture, color and grain in the laths are all different, also the old nail holes are not in the same place. Please go to the drop down menu to choose if you would like the finish to be natural as is, or have a clear matte finish applied. We do customize. It is designed and handmade by me, Michael Hutton. It is signed by me and dated. This one is ready to ship. The evening that it ships I will send the customer the tracking number and the date of arrival. It will ship usps or Fedex 3-5 business days after purchase. Thank you for visiting my shop at Past Reclaimed for your rustic mosaic reclaimed wood wall art and headboards. https://PastReclaimed.etsy.com
- Before you throw out your old sweaters, upcycle them and create wintery sweater lamp shades. With this DIY guide from A Cultivated Nest, you can create a cozy space and recycle!
- Taking a cue from reader remodels, we decided to retrofit a charming old bureau for a whole new purpose
- Lamp made from old florida tags and bike rim
- Upcycled floor lamp _ Simple DIY using spray paints to revamp an old dull lampshade into a colourful rainbow.
- Before you throw away that toy soldier that’s been ignored for years (or replaced this past Christmas), consider repurposing it and other old toys. Here are 20 ideas to get you started.
- For a tabletop focal point, nothing draws attention like our arrangement of faux dahlias, complete with a glass vase filled with pinecones. From top to bottom, it tells a story of color, texture and style. Handcrafted exclusively for Pier 1âand you.
- Every room deserves a bit of sparkle. Create a floor lamp from copper pipes with this stylish DIY design from Jenni Radosevich of I Spy DIY.
- simple and cheap DIY NIghtstand from Amber-Oliver.com Maybe use a home made mason jar lamp.
- I got little crates from the 99cent store and made this for Jaslyns toys