Photo via: cdn.homedit.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Old pocket watches from a flea market provide a tabletop accent. More ideas for decorating with vintage finds: http://www.midwestliving.com/homes/decorating-ideas/decorating-ideas-for-vintage-finds/page/15/0
- Taking a cue from reader remodels, we decided to retrofit a charming old bureau for a whole new purpose
- Before you throw away that toy soldier that’s been ignored for years (or replaced this past Christmas), consider repurposing it and other old toys. Here are 20 ideas to get you started.
- simple and cheap DIY NIghtstand from Amber-Oliver.com Maybe use a home made mason jar lamp.
- For some easy DIY art, make these mini animal canvases out of plastic toys, super glue and paint! They are so funky and unique for a nursery or childs bedroom!
- 20 ways to make a lamp from reused materials! …like the one made with recycled used coffee filters!
- Christmas is right around the corner! These beautiful pine cones were handpicked in various states. Decorated with greenery, apples, berries/beads, cinnamon sticks, and mini pine cones, and a red ribbon. Measures 6 to 7.5 inches long Sold in a set of 2. These ornaments would be a beautiful addition to your Christmas tree or use as holiday decor for your home. Would make a great gift for a friend, teacher, hostess or collector. Please contact me with any questions about my items or about shipping as I will work with you! I can create a custom order for you. Thank you for looking and have a Happy Holiday Season! Please check out my shop, HolidayByGrace at https://www.etsy.com/shop/HolidayByGrace?ref=hdr_shop_menu For more holiday décor. We have ornaments, tabletop trees, wreathes, garland, and more! Custom Orders: We would love to create a custom order for you – wreath, ornament, tabletop tree, etc…but, please keep in mind that not all custom requests can be exact to what is sold on the site. We would love as much detail as possible into your requests so that we can create something perfect, and that would make you happy! Please feel free to contact us. Pinecone ornaments & Décor: We use real pinecones for our pinecone ornaments and other decorative items. Please note that these are from mother nature – sizes and characteristics will always vary, therefore we strive to make each ornament and decorative item as identical as possible. These are delicate in nature, and feel that they should be stored as carefully as glass ornaments. We want you to have these and treasure them for a long time! Combined Shipping: We are happy to work with you on combined shipping, especially on our smaller items. If buying multiples, please feel free to get in touch with us so we can work with you
- Make inexpensive custom curtains from old wood and dropcloth. Dropcloth curtains are soft and casual, a rich reclaimed wood valance is the finishing touch. Easy DIY curtain tutorial.
- DIY side table from old Ikea laundry hamper// The Clever Bunny// http://www.thecleverbunny.com// Ikea Hack
- Small space? No problem! Use trays to store toys under furniture in your living room!
- DIY : flower lamp shade
- Kostenlose Anleitung: Origami Faltlampe selbermachen, perfektes Weihnachtsgeschenk / free diy tutorial: make your own origami lamp via DaWanda.com