Photo via: thriftydecorchick.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Celebrate Independence Day with these festive 4th of July desserts!
- Whether you play up the natural red and blue of berries or go for sprinkles and frosting, you can show your spirit with these festive 4th of July desserts.
- Setting a table or service station only requires a few decorative touches. These simple 4th of July lanterns can be put together in less than 5 minutes!
- Whip out the red, white, and blue with these ideas perfect for your 4th of July barbecue! Hometalk Partner
- Spice up your home or your holiday gathering with these best free 4th of July Printables. Awesome and free party ideas.
- Try your hand at some DIY 4th of July decoration with this selection of awesome holiday wreath ideas. These wreaths are easy crafts that will spruce up your home decor for the holiday season. Try out the tutorials to create something stunning that all your friends are going to be talking about. 5 was also made for under $5….what a bargain!
- If you need food ideas for the 4th of July, look at these red, white and blue cakes, desserts, appetizers and drinks from our favorite crafty bloggers.
- DIY Painted Lawn Stars Tutorial – 17 Show-Stopping 4th of July Party Decorations | GleamItUp
- DIY Patriotic Wreath – How to make a clothespin 4th of July wreath
- 4th of July Crafts – DIY Fabric Flag – Optimistic Mommy
- Quick and easy 4th of July kids craft – Popsicle Stick Star Streamers! A fun craft for groups and parties! Children love these red, white, and blue stars!
- Craft Attitude 4th of July Tattered Patriotic Quilt Banner by Jennifer Priest