Photo via: kaleyann.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Whether your flying or driving on a road trip for your next family vacation, this list of favorite travel essentials and trip tips is a must read! Its chock full of great ideas and things you need to know as you plan your dream vacation with the kids.
- The Best Paint Colours (and accents) for Boys Rooms Whenever I have clients with kids there is often a struggle between what the kid wants and what the parent wants. The kids often gravitate towards colours in the ‘primary’ – aka ‘visual punch in the face’ range (blue/red/yellow), where as Moms lean towards the softer more subtle versions of these colours. And of course, there is the odd brave parent who lets their kids pick their own colours – bless their hearts. NOT THIS MOMMA! I am waaay too much of a control freak for that! And yes, these few paragraphs are copied from Best Benjamin Moore Paint Colours for Girls Rooms – I can only be so sharp and witty you know! So what do you do when you and baby-boo are at odds over paint colours? You read this….Tips for choosing paint colours with your kids for their bedroom… Tip 1 DO NOT let them pick the colour they want – they are usually colour ninjas Ask them to tell you 2 different colours that they would like on their
- View All Pages Prev1 of 8Next If you are planning a bathroom makeover using black and white floor tile, this list will give you some inspiration and provides the sources for the tiles. Of all of the new elements that I put in my master bathroom makeover, there are 2 things that I have had all kinds of questions and comments about. The first is the zebra stencil on the walls (I will be doing a post on how to do that). The second is the black and white floor tile. While I loved the floor tiles the second I saw them, I didn’t realize everyone else would love them as much as I do! Although I probably shouldn’t be surprised since black and white is a very classic color combination that goes with pretty much every style. When I was going through the process of picking the tiles, I actually saw quite a few different patterns that I liked before I settled on the one I chose. With all of the interest, I thought I would share some of those other inspiration pictures (and tile options) that I looked at. Keep reading to see the stunning ways that black and white floor tile was used in these beautiful bathrooms. Prev1 of 8Next Have comments or questions on these bathrooms with black and white floor tile? Tell us in the section below. View All Pages You Might Also Like
- Are you planning a road trip this spring break or summer? Even with a DVD player, parents tend to worry about to how entertain their kids on long car trips.
- Looking for some new travel games? How about this great LEGO ideas game that encourages imaginative play and is easy to pack! Play two ways, simple block build or a creation clash option!
- Are you looking for a fun arts and craft idea to do with your kids? You will love this easy recipe on how to make your own homemade silly putty! On the last trip to the grocery store, I stopped by the kids art supply section and stumbled across this pink glitter glue (they had …
- A fun DIY Mothers Day gift idea from the kids! Easy to make, and pretty cheap to buy the few materials. Also works great for grandmas! Dont forget to add a beautiful card like this Signature Hallmark card, available at @walmart ! HallmarkForMom ad
- Portable Low Cost DIY Solar Panel Setup! This $150 – $200 solar project is a great addition to the camping and road trip arsenal. Parts are readily available at your local hardware store or Canadian Tire. It takes an hour or two to build and the electrical is very simple so even the least handyman person can build one with ease.
- This ultimate list of 32 Free Summer Printables for kids includes our favorite outdoor games, educational activities, and road trip fun!
- What a great idea! Do one for every pup you have, would be great for the kiddos bc puppies dont live as long but are just as much part of the family!!
- This would be cool to put in your kids room and when they move out give it to them I hopes theyd still put it to use. Or make one for theyre 18th birthday as a heartfelt gift
- DIY Tic Tac Bobby Pin Case | 23 Life Hacks Every Girl Should Know | Easy Organization Ideas for Bedrooms