Photo via: momtastic.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Celebrate Dr. Seuss day with a fun DIY Truffula Tree Wall Hanging craft that even the kids will love!
- The Best Paint Colours (and accents) for Boys Rooms Whenever I have clients with kids there is often a struggle between what the kid wants and what the parent wants. The kids often gravitate towards colours in the ‘primary’ – aka ‘visual punch in the face’ range (blue/red/yellow), where as Moms lean towards the softer more subtle versions of these colours. And of course, there is the odd brave parent who lets their kids pick their own colours – bless their hearts. NOT THIS MOMMA! I am waaay too much of a control freak for that! And yes, these few paragraphs are copied from Best Benjamin Moore Paint Colours for Girls Rooms – I can only be so sharp and witty you know! So what do you do when you and baby-boo are at odds over paint colours? You read this….Tips for choosing paint colours with your kids for their bedroom… Tip 1 DO NOT let them pick the colour they want – they are usually colour ninjas Ask them to tell you 2 different colours that they would like on their
- DIY Branch Swing Shelves
- DIY Outdoors: Hang Relaxing Porch Swing
- Decorate for less with these dollar store DIY projects. Here are some creative decorating ideas that use items found at Dollar Tree. Items That You Can Buy at Dollar Tree: Candleholders & candles Vases & jars Dishware (cups, bowls, plates, glasses) Mirrors Picture frames Storage bins Art canvases Crafting supplies (twine, florals, ribbons) Crafting Supplies You May Need: …
- Easy DIY tree bark candle holder for mini candles! Get all your crafting needs from candles to scissors at Walgreens.com.
- Scribbles from Emily: DIY: How to Make a Tree Stump Stool for $50 or Less
- Cool Crafts You Can Make for Less than 5 Dollars | Cheap DIY Projects Ideas for Teens, Tweens, Kids and Adults | Wrap a Scarf to Make a Draped Skirt | http://diyprojectsforteens.com/cheap-diy-ideas-for-teens/
- Free Printable Birthday Banner Ideas. Easy DIY printable birthday banners for a kids birthday or adult birthday. Easy birthday decor ideas.
- Cool Crafts You Can Make for Less than 5 Dollars | Cheap DIY Projects Ideas for Teens, Tweens, Kids and Adults | Letter Bottles With a Hot Glue Gun http://diyprojectsforteens.com/cheap-diy-ideas-for-teens/
- Porch Swing Makeover. Before and After pictures including the paint color used. Oak porch swing makeover project details.
- In the same vein, unobtrusive appliance garages — countertop doors that swing up instead of rolling up — and cabinet inserts are designed to stow everything from mixers to coffeemakers