Photo via: anoregoncottage.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Add refined elegance to your living room, bedroom or entertainment space with this beautiful hand-crafted Chaise, made to order in the USA by Skyline Furniture. This luxurious chaise is offered with an array of rich fabrics in linen and velvet, along with prints and patterns that pop. Sophisticated colors such as Sandstone, Charcoal, French Yellow, Pewter, Berry, Navy and Coral will transform any room into the relaxing, elegant space youve always wanted. Tufted buttons and stylish nail heads …
- A Repurposed Clipboard in a Farmhouse Kitchen – this vintage clipboard is mounted to a cabinet and is used to hang kitchen towels – via French Country Cottage
- Vintage Hand Painted French Country Cottage by FrenchCountryDesign
- DIY Tufted and Upholstered Headboard Tutorial – www.classyclutter.net
- There’s something about doilies that I like even though they are kind of old fashioned. Here a some cute ways that you can take an ordinary doily and make something decorative for your home! DIY home decorating ideas, easy crafts, cottage style
- DIY: Layered Dry Brushed Finish – dry brushing layers of orange and turquoise paint, followed by a layer of stain – via The Quaint Cottage
- DIY Tufted Ikat Ottoman from Upcycled Pallet with Tutorial
- I gave our bed a little refresh over the winter because, well, winter. Now that weve lived with everything for a few months and LOVE it all, Im spilling the details on that blog I write. My fave sources for practical things ( like mattress covers ) to splurges ( like linen sheets ) are included. Happy Friday!
- Charming Cottage Entrance – Sweet and Whimsical Miniature Fairy Garden Ideas – Photos
- Downsizing Delight – 18246BE | Cottage, Craftsman, Exclusive, Narrow Lot, Photo Gallery, 1st Floor Master Suite, Butler Walk-in Pantry, CAD Available, Den-Office-Library-Study, PDF, Sloping Lot | Architectural Designs
- DIY Painted Black French Doors with a transom window + French Doors Interior + DIY French Doors by Jennifer Allwood | How to Paint Doors
- A blog about home decor, thrifting, and DIY projects that center around the french farmhouse theme.