Photo via: lovepomegranatehouse.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- View All Pages Prev1 of 8Next If you are planning a bathroom makeover using black and white floor tile, this list will give you some inspiration and provides the sources for the tiles. Of all of the new elements that I put in my master bathroom makeover, there are 2 things that I have had all kinds of questions and comments about. The first is the zebra stencil on the walls (I will be doing a post on how to do that). The second is the black and white floor tile. While I loved the floor tiles the second I saw them, I didn’t realize everyone else would love them as much as I do! Although I probably shouldn’t be surprised since black and white is a very classic color combination that goes with pretty much every style. When I was going through the process of picking the tiles, I actually saw quite a few different patterns that I liked before I settled on the one I chose. With all of the interest, I thought I would share some of those other inspiration pictures (and tile options) that I looked at. Keep reading to see the stunning ways that black and white floor tile was used in these beautiful bathrooms. Prev1 of 8Next Have comments or questions on these bathrooms with black and white floor tile? Tell us in the section below. View All Pages You Might Also Like
- DIY Tufted Ikat Ottoman from Upcycled Pallet with Tutorial
- 8 x 10 Mohawk Home Solid Border Textured Tufted Area Rug, Dark Blue- Family Room Ideas – Make quick & easy changes to any room in your home in minutes by changing the rug – add color & patterns
- This DIY Mid Century Terrarium made from a jar lid, vinyl and a fishbowl is the perfect craft to add to your home decor. Place this easy to make decoration on a coffee table or in your bedroom. It also makes a great house warming gift!
- DIY Crate Coffee Table – We all know it can get pretty expensive when redecorating any room in your house, especially new furniture. I knew that I wanted a new…
- Our coffee table has been looking a little bare (I’m sure there’s a joke in there somewhere) recently. As much as I love a minimal look, sometimes you need to add in some colour and embrace a more messy side. Well, a controlled mess of course! That’s why I love this technique I’ve use to …
- Thank you for sharing: Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest Love This StumbleUpon EmailWhat a busy week! But, at least I got some happy mail. My As soon as I saw you… sign from House of Belongings came in, and I am so in love with it! It literally says it all and fits so well into…Read More »
- IKEA Hacks and DIY Hack Ideas for Furniture Projects and Home Decor from IKEA – DIY IKEA Hack Cage Light Sconce – Creative IKEA Hack Tutorials for DIY Platform Bed, Desk, Vanity, Dresser, Coffee Table, Storage and Kitchen Decor http://diyjoy.com/diy-ikea-hacks
- It doesn’t take a complete remodel to transform the look of your master bedroom. Refacing your closet doors is easy with this DIY tutorial for a closet makeover from Rita of @howfantastic. Click through to learn more about how to give your space a sophisticated design in just a few simple steps.
- When it comes to choosing furniture to complete your interior design, it can be a difficult and expensive task. Even a simple table can be hard to choose considering the options and the specific style you’re going after. Some of us yet choose to build something with our own hands. And even if you’re not …
- View All Pages Prev1 of 11Next If you’re looking for ways to add style and beauty to your home but don’t want to spend a lot of money, try one of these easy DIY glam decor projects. 10 DIY glam decor ideas that will make your home look stunning I’m not really sure exactly when it started… I used to have a much more traditional design style with a little country mixed in (which you can see in the original versions of my master bedroom and bathroom). But looking at my recent master bathroom makeover (which I love!), it is definitely not country! And none of the other room makeovers I’ve done recently (Den, Home Office, Dining Room, Guest Bathroom) have been either. Maybe my cats are rubbing off on me…they love sparkly and furry things, too… In any case, I guess I just have to admit it to myself…I have turned into a glam queen. All of the rooms in my house now have some glam elements in them. The great thing is that it’s actually pretty easy to add glamorous decorations to a room without having to spend a lot of money…and I thought I’d share some of my favorite DIY glam decor projects in case you want to add some of that old Hollywood feeling to your house, too. Prev1 of 11Next View All Pages You Might Also Like
- The Best Paint Colours (and accents) for Boys Rooms Whenever I have clients with kids there is often a struggle between what the kid wants and what the parent wants. The kids often gravitate towards colours in the ‘primary’ – aka ‘visual punch in the face’ range (blue/red/yellow), where as Moms lean towards the softer more subtle versions of these colours. And of course, there is the odd brave parent who lets their kids pick their own colours – bless their hearts. NOT THIS MOMMA! I am waaay too much of a control freak for that! And yes, these few paragraphs are copied from Best Benjamin Moore Paint Colours for Girls Rooms – I can only be so sharp and witty you know! So what do you do when you and baby-boo are at odds over paint colours? You read this….Tips for choosing paint colours with your kids for their bedroom… Tip 1 DO NOT let them pick the colour they want – they are usually colour ninjas Ask them to tell you 2 different colours that they would like on their