Photo via: northstory.ca
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Bathroom Decor Ideas for Teens – Best Creative, Cool Bath Decorations and Accessories for Teenagers – Easy, Cheap, Cute and Quick Craft Projects That Are Fun To Make. Easy to Follow Step by Step Tutorials http://diyprojectsforteens.com/diy-bathroom-decor-teens
- Cork and Twig Reindeer Christmas Ornaments…Rustic Christmas | DIY Christmas Ornament
- Bring a little nature in the home with this DIY Twig Craft. Great way to use those little twigs that fall around the yard.
- A very easy and fun DIY – String Art Star. Using wood, nails and string.
- DIY Painted Lawn Stars Tutorial – 17 Show-Stopping 4th of July Party Decorations | GleamItUp
- Patriotic Chalkboard Star Decor – made with a star chalkboard and paper straws
- Glitter Paper Ornaments- can you believe these are just paper cut outs? Such an easy DIY ornament, even kids could do it!
- Quick and easy 4th of July kids craft – Popsicle Stick Star Streamers! A fun craft for groups and parties! Children love these red, white, and blue stars!
- This DIY Star Wars lamp makeover couldn’t be easier! Its the perfect unique decor to dress up your kids room or your husbands man cave.
- Grateful – Thankful – Blessed DIY Thanksgiving Sign: Thanksgiving is all about reminding us why we should be grateful, thankful, and blessed all year long. – 17 Joyous Thanksgiving Decorations to Set the Mood for Holidays
- DIY Gold Leaf Vase – this would be perfect for the vases i used for party decorations
- Spring Decorations: Centerpieces So many beautiful ideas to add some spring touches to your table! DIY Tutorials – Perfect for Easter, Baby or Bridal Showers and Spring Weddings!