Photo via: cape27blog.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Banquette Corner Bench Seat with 36 Storage von Prairiewoodworking
- Check out the tutorial on how to make a DIY upholstered bench @istandarddesign
- How to build a DIY outdoor storage bench with beautiful fretwork panels and hidden storage under the seat.
- Beautiful Craftsman detailing makes this home a delight to look at.A wide foyer has a built-in bench and walk-in coat closet – wonderful features!The open floor plan combines views of four rooms, from the dining room to the kitchen to the two-story great room to the sunny dinette.When you want some alone time, the hearth room or study are both close by.Charming window seats can be found on the landing and in bedrooms 2 and 3.The second floor holds a sumptuous master suite with a romantic corner fireplace. Two sinks, a big soaking tub and large walk-in closet are all part of the master bathroom. For convenience, the laundry room has been placed on the second floor.Finish the lower level and gain an amazing family room and games room with wet bar plus storage and an extra bedroom and bath.NOTE: Contact us if building within a 50 mile radius of the Twin Cities area in Minnesota, as restrictions may apply.Related Plan: Get a slightly smaller version with house plan 73342HS (3,454 sq. ft.).
- exterior, Simple Idea Of Long Diy Patio Bench Concept Made Of Wooden Material In Natural Color With Strong Seat Also Legs For Garden Furniture – Antique DIY Patio Bench Gaining Unique Exterior Design
- I have to say, I am absolutely thrilled with how this project turned out. Not only does it look great, but it was super affordable and easy! Im sure youve seen these chrome barstools before along with the leather cushion tops, they really look outdated. My incredible husband found these for me at Goodwill for just $5 each! He knew that I could give them a new look! All you need to duplicate this look is: * Your own set of old barstools * 1 can of matte black spray paint *…
- Ikea stool and white mongolian lamb cushion cover. Remove seat from stool, use it to draw two circles: 1 on wooden board, 1 on thick foam. Cut out circles. Glue foam to board, lay flannel over board/foam & staple to back of board. Remove back Mongolian lamb cushion cover. Lay fur over flannel/foam/board, staple to back of board. Screw new seat to stool legs.
- Get Inspired: DIY Furniture Makeovers. Saw a table just like this at Goodwill! Must re-do Maybe something like this as a bench? Kinda thinking I want some cheap extra seating…could get some cute cloth.
- Do you have a boring bench that you want to do something with? How about reupholstering it with a vintage rug? Get the Vintage Rug Upholstered Bench Tutorial right now!
- Cute! I need to redecorate my sons firemans bedroom to this older boys firemans room.
- View All Pages Prev1 of 8Next If you are planning a bathroom makeover using black and white floor tile, this list will give you some inspiration and provides the sources for the tiles. Of all of the new elements that I put in my master bathroom makeover, there are 2 things that I have had all kinds of questions and comments about. The first is the zebra stencil on the walls (I will be doing a post on how to do that). The second is the black and white floor tile. While I loved the floor tiles the second I saw them, I didn’t realize everyone else would love them as much as I do! Although I probably shouldn’t be surprised since black and white is a very classic color combination that goes with pretty much every style. When I was going through the process of picking the tiles, I actually saw quite a few different patterns that I liked before I settled on the one I chose. With all of the interest, I thought I would share some of those other inspiration pictures (and tile options) that I looked at. Keep reading to see the stunning ways that black and white floor tile was used in these beautiful bathrooms. Prev1 of 8Next Have comments or questions on these bathrooms with black and white floor tile? Tell us in the section below. View All Pages You Might Also Like
- DIY Upholstered Bench with Faux Metal Frame