Photo via: buildsomething.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Shoe storage bench – Could easily be made for much cheaper with a upholstered bench or bin from Target and make your own dividers
- Do you have a boring bench that you want to do something with? How about reupholstering it with a vintage rug? Get the Vintage Rug Upholstered Bench Tutorial right now!
- DIY Upholstered Banquette Seat… need to re-do my bench cushion in the foyer
- Check out the tutorial on how to make a DIY upholstered bench @istandarddesign
- DIY TV Frame: Disguise that Flat Screen!
- Brushed Metal Finish with Warm Silver | Modern Masters Metallic Paint Collection | Tobey Renee Saunders of Faux Decor
- Inexpensive Faux Copper and Patina Metal | Pretty Handy Girl
- Spray paint a cheap frame, scrapbook paper in frame, hot glue a metal clip, change out photos as often as you want.
- Pottery Barn Knock Off Faux Succulent Wreath
- DIY Upholstered Headboard | Step-by-step instructions with printable measurements for your DIY Headboard! ALL THINGS BIG AND SMALL BLOG
- Monograms are a timeless piece of decor that can be stylishly incorporated into wall galleries, bookshelves, mantels and desks. Reminiscent of upholstered leather wing chairs, this version adds a bit of masculine flair with rich-looking leather and shiny brass nails, and would lend a bit of library chic to any space. DIY instructions here: http://www.ehow.com/how_12340567_diy-leather-monogram-nailhead-trim.html?utm_source=pinterest.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_content…
- How to spray paint outdoor metal furniture to last a long time. Simple DIY tutorial with recommendations for the best products to use to get a finish that will last in all weather conditions outdoors. This is a simple DIY project . www.H2OBungalow