Photo via: happyhouseandhome.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- fabric covered insulation | … to Make a Fabric-Covered Window Cornice – using insulation foam board
- Eat Pray Love Wall Art Pack of 6 Canvas Wall Hangings Hand Painted Fabric Upholstered Dining Room Decor Modern Chic Black Beige Moroccan by GoldenPaisley on Etsy https://www.etsy.com/listing/193616173/eat-pray-love-wall-art-pack-of-6-canvas
- View All Pages Prev1 of 8Next If you are planning a bathroom makeover using black and white floor tile, this list will give you some inspiration and provides the sources for the tiles. Of all of the new elements that I put in my master bathroom makeover, there are 2 things that I have had all kinds of questions and comments about. The first is the zebra stencil on the walls (I will be doing a post on how to do that). The second is the black and white floor tile. While I loved the floor tiles the second I saw them, I didn’t realize everyone else would love them as much as I do! Although I probably shouldn’t be surprised since black and white is a very classic color combination that goes with pretty much every style. When I was going through the process of picking the tiles, I actually saw quite a few different patterns that I liked before I settled on the one I chose. With all of the interest, I thought I would share some of those other inspiration pictures (and tile options) that I looked at. Keep reading to see the stunning ways that black and white floor tile was used in these beautiful bathrooms. Prev1 of 8Next Have comments or questions on these bathrooms with black and white floor tile? Tell us in the section below. View All Pages You Might Also Like
- I like this DIY headboard. Easy to have the board cut to the right size at Home Depot, almost as easy to cover as the kitchen chairs. Wouldnt even have to mount it to the frame, could just mount some D-rings to the back and hang it from the wall on either side of the window like a picture frame.
- BubbleWrap insulation: Use bubble wrap on windows for two three+ years now, and Im amazed how quick and easy it is. This year, we are even covering the windows in the guest room — we just take the bubble wrap down when guests come, and put it back up when they leave — 15 seconds a window.
- Cool DIY Room Decor Ideas in Red – Creative Home Decor, Wall Art and Bedroom Crafts to Accent Your Red Room – Creative Craft Projects and Quick Arts and Crafts Ideas for Teens and Adults – Easy Ways To Decorate on A Budget http://diyprojectsforteens.com/diy-room-decor-red
- DIY Custom Wall Art with Fabric + Foam, but not these colors, obviously.
- Make a HUGE canvas photo using foam boards and making prints at Staples. Total cost is $20! Most canvas 4×6 cost $40 and up to buy.
- The Best Paint Colours (and accents) for Boys Rooms Whenever I have clients with kids there is often a struggle between what the kid wants and what the parent wants. The kids often gravitate towards colours in the ‘primary’ – aka ‘visual punch in the face’ range (blue/red/yellow), where as Moms lean towards the softer more subtle versions of these colours. And of course, there is the odd brave parent who lets their kids pick their own colours – bless their hearts. NOT THIS MOMMA! I am waaay too much of a control freak for that! And yes, these few paragraphs are copied from Best Benjamin Moore Paint Colours for Girls Rooms – I can only be so sharp and witty you know! So what do you do when you and baby-boo are at odds over paint colours? You read this….Tips for choosing paint colours with your kids for their bedroom… Tip 1 DO NOT let them pick the colour they want – they are usually colour ninjas Ask them to tell you 2 different colours that they would like on their
- Pretty in Pink! Toddler girl room makeover with a floral color scheme by @dunnedwards ad https://ooh.li/1aa5707
- Piece of wood from Home Depot cut to size of couch, stained, attached to wall with L-brackets love this!
- Bathroom. Pick up these crates at Michaels for about $4. Stain or paint. Add a pair of shelve racks from Home Depot and Wa La…you have an attractive storage unit for towels or anything else that requires easy access. (note: Reinforce the crate by securing with screws through the wood into the wall.)