Photo via: steampunkary.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Floor Stencils Decorate a Vintage Farmhouse – DIY Decorating and Painting Ideas for Floor Tiles and Outdoor Rugs – Royal Design Studio Stencils
- Yogurt Tub Craft – 3 DIY Cake Plate Ideas ⋆ Smart Fun DIY
- I adore this unique raised lettered sign! A completly different DIY project with a vintage rustic inspired sign. Made with HOT GLUE and sanded to reveal the paint underneath! Cool! | Country Design Style | countrydesignstyle.com
- 50 Free Vintage Animal Images! – The Graphics Fairy. So many great freebies to use in Crafts and DIY Home Decor projects! Perfect for Graphics Design , web design, digital Collage or making your own Printables!
- 50 Free Vintage Flower Images! – The Graphics Fairy. So many great freebies to use in Crafts and DIY Home Decor projects! Perfect for Graphics Design , web design, digital Collage or making your own Printables!
- Bedrooms: The taste of Petrol and Porcelain | Interior design, Vintage Sets and Unique Pieces www.petrolandporcelain.com
- Une table de chevet vintage | design, décoration, intérieur. Plus ddées sur http://www.bocadolobo.com/en/inspiration-and-ideas/
- M. E. Beck Design, Inc – 1920s Restoration – custom gingham tile design on floor, subway tile, vintage architectural details, brass plumbing and hardware.
- Look at this little darling! A 7×9 stained board featuring an original design vintage string art camper complete with a fabric pennant banner. * board stain/color can be customized * string colors can be customized * pennant colors may vary
- Handmade wood quilt block design. Made of weathered gray barn wood. Triangles and squares cut from old wooden doors with chipped vintage cracked off white paint. This reclaimed wood wall art is a one of a kind. It cannot be reproduced. The design is one of mine that I have been using for more than 30 years in art and woodworking. Colors are natural dark brown wood colors and darker grays that fade into lighter shades, give the entire piece a great, unique look. Also a few of the ones with nail holes also has some rust around those areas giving it a unique look. The gray Triangles are played off of the vintage off white cracked and chipped painted Triangles cut from the doors. There are squares in each corner that are cut from the gray weathered wood and dark brown barn wood. Surounding the artwork is is a strip of light gray weathered board, that really enhances the whole piece. I also have a natural wood colored lath piece framing the art work. The size is 17.25 square. This is 1 of 1 and is ready to ship. Making a wonderful gift fo anyone for any ocassion. It is bright and cherry yet looks rustic, country and shabby chic. Would be a great conversation piece. It is signed and dated on the back. It will ship usps priority 3-5 business days after purchasing. We will send the tracking order and date of arrival to you the evening that it ships. Thank you for visiting our handmade reclaimed wood wall art shop at Past Reclaimed for you quality handmade original reclaimed wood wall art, wood quilt blocks and headboards. https://PastReclaimed.etsy.com
- DIY Ottoman from vintage milk crate-DIY Ottoman Ideas to Decorate Your Home
- DIY Giant Pegboard | How to Decorate Large Spaces | Home Decor Ideas | Vintage Revivals