Photo via: treasuresandtravelsblog.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How-To: Incredibly Simple Boho-Style Wall Hanging. I think this could be a great project for the yarn you love, but don’t know what to knit.
- Easy DIY Yarn Art Wall Hanging Ideas: Child at Heart Blog
- DIY Yarn Wall Hanging with Copper Accents Tutorial for Nursery Wall Decor
- DIY Yarn Wall Hanging Art
- Easy DIY yarn wall hanging
- February MakeAlong // Yarn Wall Hanging // A simple DIY using wool, a branch and your hands.
- If you are looking for a fun project to do while sitting on the sofa, this is it. Make easy DIY wall art out of any word using cardboard and yarn!
- This is the easiest canvas wall art project youll ever make – all you need is some glue and your favorite paint color. Customize with any saying you like!
- Rope and yarn wall hanging
- Kokedama, or Japanese moss balls, are easy to make and look amazing hanging in a bright window! Learn how to make your own in this handy tutorial.
- Grey, blue, and white yarn covered foam wreath. Flat back for easier hanging. The one in the picture is a 12 wreath, but I can make any size.
- Pom Poms are the perfect accessories to your wardrobe and home decor. These 10 DIY Pom Pom projects and tutorials, including this pompom wall hanging with fringe by We Are Scout, are fun and easy to make. Make it on the next rainy day!