Photo via: abeautifulmess.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Petcentric, sponsored by Purina, is your trusted source for helpful facts and fun pet tips for your furry friend. This DIY cat brush project will leave your kitten feline fine! Grooming your cute kitty is healthy for her coat and promotes bonding. Plus, it reduces hairballs and shedding while helping to spread natural oils over your munchkins coat. All you need is a brush, some double sided tape and a stable surface to attach it to. Visit Petcentric.com for more cat help, training and humor…
- DIY TV Frame: Disguise that Flat Screen!
- Rustic farmhouse industrial bathroom featuring pallet shelves with pipe support, barn wood framed mirror, oak plank laminate counter tops and farmhouse decor.
- Make an artistic statement over a dresser, mantel, or buffet with this DIY Rustic Mirror Frame. Get the free DIY plans from @tealdriftwood at buildsomething.com
- Completely transform your bathroom with this step-by-step guide on how to frame a mirror using your bathroom mirror frames from simple molding.
- Tutorial for taking a cheap walmart mirror and giving it a wide wood frame – cost $15!!! Love this website!
- 12-cup egg cartons (you’ll need 5 cartons to make a small mirror or 12 to make a large mirror) Hot-glue gun and hot-glue sticks Mirror tile or small mirror (frame removed) 3mm MDF Click HERE for the instructions
- Love the TV behind the mirrored window frame…. Mirror Cabinet Media Solution | Pottery Barn
- Turn those unfinished wood frames into a beautiful gallery wall with our DIY Washi Tape Wood Frames tutorial. Brighten up any plain wall with these frames.
- 5 DIY Healthy Face Wash Recipes for every skin type
- Homemade fruit and veggie spray using simple household ingredients and pure essential oils. Wash your produce with this diy fruit and vegetable spray to make them squeaky clean. via @KnowYourProduce
- 20 idées déco pour relooker ses murs peinture masking tape diy makeover