Photo via: polkadotchair.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Timepiece Toilet Paper Roll Craft | This DIY clock uses washi tape and cardboard tubes that create a funky look.
- Cool DIY Room Decor Ideas in Red – Creative Home Decor, Wall Art and Bedroom Crafts to Accent Your Red Room – Creative Craft Projects and Quick Arts and Crafts Ideas for Teens and Adults – Easy Ways To Decorate on A Budget http://diyprojectsforteens.com/diy-room-decor-red
- Heres a sneaky and stylish way to make your power cord part of your home decor – DIY Washi Tape Computer Cords!
- DIY Renters Decor Ideas – DIY Pallet Wood Sign – Cool DIY Projects for Those Renting Aparments, Condos or Dorm Rooms – Easy Temporary Wall Art, Contact Paper, Washi Tape and Shelves to Make at Home http://diyjoy.com/diy-decor-ideas-for-renters
- fabric storage ideas | home decor | craft room organization | fabric organization | diy storage | free sewing patterns
- DIY Bathroom Decor Ideas for Teens – Best Creative, Cool Bath Decorations and Accessories for Teenagers – Easy, Cheap, Cute and Quick Craft Projects That Are Fun To Make. Easy to Follow Step by Step Tutorials http://diyprojectsforteens.com/diy-bathroom-decor-teens
- Everything Emily: DIY Washi Tape Wall Decals
- Turn those unfinished wood frames into a beautiful gallery wall with our DIY Washi Tape Wood Frames tutorial. Brighten up any plain wall with these frames.
- closet doors before and after..use washi tape! easy to remove and wont damage doors if youre renting an apt. 🙂
- Quick fix with washi tape.
- Live in a windowless cube of an apartment? Washi tape on some windows. (Or do this even if have windows.) -EL
- Petcentric, sponsored by Purina, is your trusted source for helpful facts and fun pet tips for your furry friend. This DIY cat brush project will leave your kitten feline fine! Grooming your cute kitty is healthy for her coat and promotes bonding. Plus, it reduces hairballs and shedding while helping to spread natural oils over your munchkins coat. All you need is a brush, some double sided tape and a stable surface to attach it to. Visit Petcentric.com for more cat help, training and humor…