Photo via: diyfuntips.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Supplies: Bag of concrete with sand Water Mould to cast in — we used a tall soda can Spoon Scissors or a utility knife Small candles Instructions: 1. To begin, cut the top off of your soda can. 2. Add a small amount of water into can. 3. Add a cup of concrete mix and stir. 4. Contin
- POTTERY BARN INSPIRED ROPE WRAPPED CANDLE HOLDER DIY A beach chic candleholder that is easy to make and very inexpensive!
- Easy DIY tree bark candle holder for mini candles! Get all your crafting needs from candles to scissors at Walgreens.com.
- I built a waterpark in my front yard! The homemade water slide is so much easier than it looks. Use PVC pipe to make a sprinkler and put down some thick plastic. Love that the water pools at the bottom for more SPLASH! Come see all the fun water activities.
- glass bottles filled with water and evergreens, and a candle on top
- candle holder
- Rustic mason jar candle holder
- Log Tea Light Candle Holder by The Wood Grain Cottage
- Decoupage Tissue Paper Candle Holder craft via www.jmanandmillerbug.com
- Farmhouse candle holder made with thrift store items by our southern home
- Glass Beaded Candle Holder. Get the instructions
- $2 Toothbrush Holder! At the Dollar Tree, purchase one glass candle holder or vase and one pouch of stones. I chose natural, but you can also choose glass beads to match the color of your bathroom! Simply place the stones into the vase and add toothbrushes!