Photo via: projectnursery.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Cool DIY Room Decor Ideas in Red – Creative Home Decor, Wall Art and Bedroom Crafts to Accent Your Red Room – Creative Craft Projects and Quick Arts and Crafts Ideas for Teens and Adults – Easy Ways To Decorate on A Budget http://diyprojectsforteens.com/diy-room-decor-red
- The Best Paint Colours (and accents) for Boys Rooms Whenever I have clients with kids there is often a struggle between what the kid wants and what the parent wants. The kids often gravitate towards colours in the ‘primary’ – aka ‘visual punch in the face’ range (blue/red/yellow), where as Moms lean towards the softer more subtle versions of these colours. And of course, there is the odd brave parent who lets their kids pick their own colours – bless their hearts. NOT THIS MOMMA! I am waaay too much of a control freak for that! And yes, these few paragraphs are copied from Best Benjamin Moore Paint Colours for Girls Rooms – I can only be so sharp and witty you know! So what do you do when you and baby-boo are at odds over paint colours? You read this….Tips for choosing paint colours with your kids for their bedroom… Tip 1 DO NOT let them pick the colour they want – they are usually colour ninjas Ask them to tell you 2 different colours that they would like on their
- DIY Canvas Quote Art Tutorial. Create a custom canvas quote art for under $20 with this easy tutorial complete with step-by-step photos. Perfect for decorating your childs nursery or bedroom; adding an inspirational quote to an office wall; etc. Would be a fun gift too.
- Looking for an amazing kids room or nursery decor idea? DIY this painted mountain range mural. Its easy and budget friendly! Perfect for a graphic, black and white room with a camping and adventure theme. Click for the full how-to tutorial.
- Easy DIY yarn wall hanging
- Easy DIY Yarn Art Wall Hanging Ideas: Child at Heart Blog
- DIY Wall Hanging | Make this amazing yarn wall han…
- DIY Yarn Wall Hanging Art
- February MakeAlong // Yarn Wall Hanging // A simple DIY using wool, a branch and your hands.
- How-To: Incredibly Simple Boho-Style Wall Hanging. I think this could be a great project for the yarn you love, but don’t know what to knit.
- Bring style and organization to your home with this DIY mail organizer from Liberty Hardware. Light wood and stainless steel hardware creates a sleek, modern look in this fun hanging wall organizer. Use KILZ Primer to prep your wood before painting an accent stripe for a pop of color. Click here to see the rest of this easy tutorial.
- A beautifully hand painted arrow on stained reclaimed wood. Customize the colors to fit with your nursery or home. Arrows may also come with handmade felt flowers to enhance any space. An arrow wood sign is perfect for any home, especially when paired with any of the Southwest Charm decor. Hanging: Each wood sign has a saw-tooth hanger connected to the back. Dimensions: Length: 12 Height: 3.5 Width: 1/2 an inch Colors: *Stain- Choose between sun-bleached grey, golden maple, dark…