Photo via: hometalk.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A gazing ball the kids wont break! This tutorial is so easy to follow and these are CHEAP!!! Make this DIY FAUX Gazing Ball for your garden for under $20 for TWO. Can get all the supplies at dollar store – click the post to see what you need and watch vi
- Stepping Stones | How to Add Them to Your Garden
- Decorate your home with a pebble terrarium garden. Without any soil, these succulent terrariums are a bright addition to any space and can be adapted to your own style by using your favorite stones and glass container. Click in to learn more from Garden Therapy.
- These brightly-hued, vibrant terrariums come alive with living air plants (Tillandsia), colorful sand, stones, pebbles, shells, reindeer moss, and miniature garden accessories. Learn how to design and care for one of these gorgeous colorful creations. sponsored
- How to Use Vintage Silver Sugar Bowls to Create Faux Succulent Planters – using stones, moss and craft store succulents. This is a great looking display that is very inexpensive to put together – Two Bees in a Pod
- $2 Toothbrush Holder! At the Dollar Tree, purchase one glass candle holder or vase and one pouch of stones. I chose natural, but you can also choose glass beads to match the color of your bathroom! Simply place the stones into the vase and add toothbrushes!
- Update those dollar store pots
- Mason Jar Dollar Store Craft – Easy DIY Prism Light diy masonjar crafts http://diyready.com/mason-jar-crafts-prism-candle-light/
- Upcycle an Old Book into Dollar Store Home Decor DIY! This book topiary makes a perfect homemade gift for the book lover too.
- 23 Exciting Dollar Store DIY Projects. I’m Doing 12 With My Kids Tonight. – http://www.lifebuzz.com/dollar-store/
- Cheap Dollar Store craft dessert or cupcake stand
- WOW!!! Turn boring Dollar Store pins into the perfect stylish storage. – Littlehouseoffour.com