Photo via: americanoverlook.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Repurpose Your Rooms: How to Redesign, Renovate, and bring new life into unused areas. Most of us have a room we dont use, and we can all take the time to bring new life into those old spaces. When you repurpose your rooms, you can add new life to your existing home, and enjoy those areas again.
- Need cheap and easy spring decorating ideas? Before you toss those empty cans of soup, repurpose them into DIY tin can planters. These decoupage tin can planters require only a few materials which you likely already have and mere minutes to create. Once your spring planters are completed, simply fill them with your favorite indoor plant (i.e. succulents), so you can enjoy a bit of the outdoors inside.
- DIY personal smores pots are perfect for backyard entertaining or summer smore parties when you dont have a fire pit
- Update those dollar store pots
- Dont throw out that old, cracked teapot. Turn it into a Teapot Planter in just a few simple steps.
- Thrift Store Finds; dont hesitate – grab those hidden treasures
- Dont take down those wide plain mirrors, update them to look like 3 mirrors! Doooooing
- Toss clutter and gain cash with this list of things you can gather for your yard sale pile today!
- This easy DIY tutorial shows you how to make a radiator cover to cover those unsightly or unused radiators you might have in your home.
- View All Pages Prev1 of 8Next If you are planning a bathroom makeover using black and white floor tile, this list will give you some inspiration and provides the sources for the tiles. Of all of the new elements that I put in my master bathroom makeover, there are 2 things that I have had all kinds of questions and comments about. The first is the zebra stencil on the walls (I will be doing a post on how to do that). The second is the black and white floor tile. While I loved the floor tiles the second I saw them, I didn’t realize everyone else would love them as much as I do! Although I probably shouldn’t be surprised since black and white is a very classic color combination that goes with pretty much every style. When I was going through the process of picking the tiles, I actually saw quite a few different patterns that I liked before I settled on the one I chose. With all of the interest, I thought I would share some of those other inspiration pictures (and tile options) that I looked at. Keep reading to see the stunning ways that black and white floor tile was used in these beautiful bathrooms. Prev1 of 8Next Have comments or questions on these bathrooms with black and white floor tile? Tell us in the section below. View All Pages You Might Also Like
- Dont Throw Away Your Old Furniture – 29 Upcycled Furniture Projects Youll Love!
- Is an ugly old refrigerator bringing you down? Dont live with it, paint your refrigerator with Velvet Finishes! Angled stripes tutorial included!