Photo via: mydesignchic.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Come check out how we covered our popcorn ceiling with Bead Board
- Brick wall in bathroom – love the white cabinets and butcher block countertops, wood ceiling, shiplap walls
- DIY grandy sliding door console table or entertainment center. DIY barn door hardware tutorial. Farmhouse decor and decorating ideas. How to decorate around a TV. Fixer upper decor
- DIY Home Decor – Sliding Barn Door Nightstand plans and how-to video! Learn how to build this nightstand and the $20 DIY barn door hardware. Easy to customize and perfect for so many places in your home! We love barn doors and love fining unique ways to incorporate them on furniture pieces. Visit www.shanty-2-chic.com for the free plans and how-to video.
- Mixed wood wall with cheap wood paneling from Lowes, leftover stain and paneling nails for around $40. UncookieCutter.com
- WOW! Come learn how to make your own wood bead chandelier with this awesome tutorial by Designer Trapped in a Lawyers Body for Remodelaholic.com!
- Portable Low Cost DIY Solar Panel Setup! This $150 – $200 solar project is a great addition to the camping and road trip arsenal. Parts are readily available at your local hardware store or Canadian Tire. It takes an hour or two to build and the electrical is very simple so even the least handyman person can build one with ease.
- Update a dark wood sideboard with bright paint and sparkling hardware. A paint pen makes fast work of the geometric design on the doors. More DIY furniture makeovers: http://www.midwestliving.com/homes/decorating-ideas/22-easy-furniture-makeovers/page/19/0
- White and Grey Bedroom | White Bedding | Grey Accents | White Walls | Slanted Ceiling
- Step by step tutorial on installing and trimming out a beadboard ceiling
- Octopus Glass Ceiling Light – Shades of Light
- Create unexpected and interesting wall decor with ceiling medallions. A white-on-white gallery wall is minimal yet modern when paired with Swedish-farmhouse furniture and subtle pops of color. Try using this decor hack in your home to create an eye-catching monochromatic look. Click to explore the space.